Jamaal Williams Breaking Barry’s Record for TDs

Well, all I said was ^

I mean gods knows there is enough talk about a certain former QB….I don’t see you chastising anybody for bringing him up. Hell you are usually right in the middle of that :smile:

Dude, I’m right in the middle of this!:rofl:
Don’t know what triggered you about my statement or the ones prior.
Im thinking you might need the next size larger underwear. They might be too tight and causing you migraines. Just guessing.

And I don’t know why you were so triggered by the OP…. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t get why anybody would be conflicted.
The Lions are winning and Jamaal is a great guy and leader. It’s pretty easy for me. Happy for Jamaal breaking the record and happy that it’s helping the team win games. I hope he distances further from the record today.

Sledge retired about 16 years ago.
Why is he OK to talk about him and NOT Barry???

tired grumpy cat GIF

2 Likes

I’m kinda hoping he gets 4 TD’s today. Go JW!

6 Likes

Well, duh! Read my responses again.
They’re no different than the OP. Just me talking about Barry and Jamaal…right in the thick of it.
I never even insinuated we shouldn’t be talking about it. You apparently took it that way?

Love Jamaal but Sledge was a better player. Keep in mind he played FB.

Jamaal is a better RB.

1 Like

Lions had really good offensive lines. Not Cowboys good, but still very solid with a couple of plus plus players.

I just mean the way they pound the rock.
Love em both. We’ll probably disagree on “better”? I have them about equal.

At least it wasn’t Touchdown Tommy

Oh, fer the love of…
Read my post’s before Richard hit me with “Well, duh”.
Please. I was responding to him! Context is everything.

No offense to Barry, but Jamaal is going for 20+!

1 Like

This is one of the reasons why the the red zone offense is one of the top in the league. Jamaal always finds ways to gain positive yardage.

He also fights for those yards to close out games. I hope the Lions resign him. He some how stays healthy too.

1 Like

Derrick Moore vultured a few TD runs in 1993 (3) & 1994 (4).

Tommy Vardell vultured 6 TDs in both 1997 & 1998.

WORD! :+1:

^THIS^ is the post he should read. You said “stop living for 30 years ago”….which is why I am sure Farm asked how come it’s ok to talk about Sledge and not Barry?? Either it’s ok to live in the past or it’s not… :thinking:

1 Like

Our team has done something they have not accomplished since 1997. In 1997, we had 19 rushing TD.

This year we are currently at 15: more than 21 of the last 23 completed seasons!! Of the two (/020,2012) each of those year was had 17 total for the whole season! We should be that…

Our team has more rushing TD after last week, game 10, that any season in the last 23 years….

W/L today that’s freaking awesome!!

:crazy_face::heart::pray::upside_down_face::+1:

1 Like

Jamaal for another one!

1 Like