Jamal Williams is trending on Twitter

He’s now officially my favorite Lion. What a fun human being!

7 Likes

Umm he might be mine now too. That was awesome!

I read that quote before seeing the video, and that’s a case where you have to hear what he said, not read it

2 Likes

Loving it.

Still not starting him in fantasy…maybe I should…

2 Likes

He’s in my FLEX spot this week. Maybe I’m getting ahead of myself but I’m impressed with the blocking from last week and hopefully the run game is much improved.

1 Like

That dude is straight-up funny.

3 Likes

He just seems to have an awesome outlook on life and an awesome personality

2 Likes

Here’s what he said after the joke

1 Like

He’s funny but he’s also luminous. He seems to be one of those souls that just lights up a room. One of those people that never has a bad day, only certain days with challenges. I’m envious of people with that disposition.

8 Likes

Swift could finish as a top 5 RB if he gets enough touches. JW is definitely FLEX worthy right now, especially in leagues with 12 or more teams.

Damm this guy is growing on me , love him just being himself having fun.

5 Likes

Crazy thing. I got both our RBs and TE. They scored everything last week.

Williams is great. Very nice touch when he was playing catch with the fans during warmups last week.

Seems like a genuine dude.

3 Likes

Dude that’s almost red pill stuff.

SO MUCH LOVE hahaha. He and Campbell are gonna be bff’s

Yeah J Dub! Haha, I love it…

You be you, baby, no apologies, no second guesses and no regrets!!!

Not sure if this is a good gif of someone being their genuine self, but I’m going with it!! :wink:

procrastinate silence of the lambs GIF

1 Like

If you can’t hear Goodbye Horses playing while watching that GIF, something is wrong with you

1 Like

What’s great is when you have people like that around, they can help to pick you up on your off days.

Did you see Jamaal That ? On lions tv

1 Like
3 Likes

Thats outstanding…