James Bradberry: Any takers?

I lean that way too, becaue of cost. I think we have great “bang for your buck” guys on the roster. I think when we get the DL they are trying to construct, it all gets better too.

I really want to eval the dudes we have too, bro. (I think they are). Brad’s style has been draft and youth. We will be the youngest team in the NLF, I’d bet.

25 year olds are “old guys” on our team. LOL.

1 Like

For the record, I definitely don’t see it happening either. I just personally would

1 Like

Not my money, right? 1 yr deal…show me kind of thing. Someone will iffer better, but hey, never know.

I would give him a multi year deal. He’s not a show me type of player. He’s a #1 cb

The Giants were backed into a corner and had to cut or trade him. He wasn’t released due to performance issues.

I agree…. We have 12 games of AO looking like a plus starting CB…. We have an UDFA coming off a knee…. We have a former #2 overall pick whose done little to show why, and he’s coming off an Achilles. We have a 2nd year 3rd rounder who was banged up a lot… we have a vet on a show me deal in Hughes….

Could AO and Okudah both show out as studs? Sure but AO has missed 7 and 3 games in 2 of his 3 years…Okudah has played poorly and missed 7 and 16 games…

Bradberry gives us one solid vet back there. Imagine both AO and Okudah stay healthy….

AO- Jacobs- Lucas
Bradberry- Iffy
Okudah- Parker
Joseph- Elliott
Walker

That’s a big and athletic secondary

3 years and 36M with 18M guaranteed over first 2 works for me…. 7.5M… 12.5M… 16M- cut after 23’

Simply cutting Hughes,Sternberg, and Siebert would save over 3M of the 7.5M for 22’

Cutting Brockers next year nearly pays his whole cap hit in 23’!!

It would give us flexibility on whether to sign AO long term…. If AO balls out and Bradberry continues- but Okudah can’t get back his speed and sucks….

Then- 23’
Bradberry- 12.5M (last guaranteed year)
AO- 10M ( year 1 new deal)
Iffy- 1.5M (2 more)
Jacobs- 1.0M
Lucas- 1.0M
Parker- 1.0M

We would already have 6 guys for 23’ locked up without Okudah- and 27M between 6 CBS isnt to bad- especially with less than 11M tied up at safety!!!

Draft 23’

1. DT
  2. RB
  3. LB
  4. WR
  5. Trade up from 4… RG
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.