Jameson Williams liked a tweet suggesting the Detroit Lions should sign Lamar Jackson

I didn’t say they were awful Scott….I said they ranked 21st, which they did. But I didn’t have to “take anything away” to make my point. That Patriot defense was a bend-but don’t break-defense. It’s all good

I’m not taking sides here…but that was some funny Sh1t right there!!!

2 Likes

Wow

“Mansplaining” actually used by a man speaking to a man in a football forum

Now I’ve seen everything

3 Likes

I think if considering playoff record

Then context could also matter so for evidence I submit this byline on THE ROOKIE Lamar going 0-1 yet put up better stats than rivers and led team in rushing while a K Dixon was the leading receiver.

BALTIMORE – The Los Angeles Chargers Lamar Jackson grounded, and by the time the rookie got the passing game going it was too late for the Baltimore Ravens

Wikipedia 2019 recap 0-2
Titans running back Derrick Henryaccounted for most of the Tennessee offense, accounting for 205 of their 300 total yards. Meanwhile, Baltimore racked up 530 yards, but their three turnovers and four failed fourth-down conversion attempts proved too much to overcome. As a result, Baltimore became the first number 1 seed in the playoffs to lose to the number 6 seed since the [New England Patriots]

On the Ravens’ first drive of the game, Lamar Jackson threw a pass that bounced off the hands of Mark Andrewsand was intercepted by safety Kevin Byard, who returned it 31 yards, with an unnecessary roughness penalty against Jackson for a horse-collar tackle adding another 15 yards and giving Tennessee a

Wikipedia stats 2020

I won’t include beating Titans in rematch
Playoffs 1-2

Game two in Buffalo

• BAL – Lamar Jackson – 14/24, 162 yards, INT
  • BUF – Josh Allen – 23/37, 206 yards, TD

Top rushers

• BAL – [J. K. Dobbins]([Gus Edwards– 10 rushes, 42 yards
  • BUF – Devin_Singletary – 7 rushes, 25 yards

Top receivers

• BAL – [Marquise Brown – 4 receptions, 87 yards
  • BUF – Stefon Diggs – 8 receptions, 106 yards, TD

How many rookie QBs have won playoff games in nfl history ?

It really depends on the column you want to sort by.

Goff wins the girlfriend matchup as well

2 Likes

I like @TNutZz and you can tell he is intelligent by the way he can use his words. He’s an excellent debater as you can tell. But he will stick to his guns till the bitter end. Change angles ever so slightly to continue “winning.” I know because im good at it too lol.

But I will admit when I got outplayed (wrong). He won’t do it bro! Don’t continue!!!

1 Like

Me use werds gud!

At least you didn’t call me a master debater

2 Likes

No…it goes by TOTAL DEFENSE or TOTAL OFFENSE

???

Yeah I’m basing it on what the guy has done his entire time in the NFL. Is Jax a better passing QB than Goff? If so is he THAT much better to basically give up tons of draft capital and tons of your cap to get incrementally better if you are stifling what makes the guy great? Not me. I’m using the capital and money to get better around Goff, then drafting the guy that is your replacement a year or so from now. Back to back 12 game seasons over the past two for Lamar scares the crap out of me. I don’t think Ben is going to change Lamar enough to keep him safe. When he sees that crack, he’s going to take off. He’ll make dynamic plays, but he won’t be there for your playoff run.

2 Likes

Goff has been spotted in CA working out with his receivers. Jamo needs to put the phone down and get out there, if he isn’t already.

1 Like

Maybe he wasn’t invited after the Like heard around the world!!

Movie Time Popcorn GIF by Fearless

austin powers give me a hug GIF

1 Like

Ice Cube Movie GIF
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan you got knocked tha ■■■■ out !

about what ?

1 Like

Haha it was joke about how much you hated the hearts on the posts brother!!!

Stars Hearts GIF

1 Like

well in a room full of men there should be no ■■■■■■■ hearts !

1 Like

I don’t have a heart button anymore so I’ll have to use a .gif for you!!!

te amo hearts GIF