Jamo Utilization…

Yep. You don’t lead the league in attempts since your last int without making solid decisions. He either wants his guys to catch it or no one to catch it. That stat they showed of his league rankings since week 12 was crazy impressive.

5 Likes

I believe it’s pretty obvious that Jamo’s and Goff’s timing isn’t there yet. Goff seems to be a step or two behind him. He and Goff needs more reps. That’s what practice is for. I’d rather they work it out there rather than when we have things to lose.

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 targets, 0 catches, so just can’t seem to get together. That’s ok, he should be on motions for targets and decoys regardless.

2 Likes

15 TD passes, 0 ints over the last 8 games.

And I LOVED that throw into the endzone one 4th down where Chark was dragged down. Why? Because, as much as he’s been maligned in the past for turnover, Jared Goff doesn’t gave damn about basically inviting an int under circumstances where the throw makes sense. It’s 4th down and with Chark catches it, they get an interference call, it falls incomplete, or it’s a no-big-deal interception in terms of field position.

But I guarantee you that a lot of QBs wouldn’t throw it up for grabs there when doing so might well mean the end of a VERY impressive streak. But Jared Goff is as unselfish as it gets, y’all.

6 Likes

What I’m hearing is Jamo hasn’t got the playbook down enough.

He should have been studying the playbook while hurt but it sounds like he’s not prepared.

3 Likes

Obviously, we need to trade up to number 1oa so we can take a QB.

5 Likes

I think Jamo would have scored if he would have went inside instead of outside on his reverse play. He definitely showed his speed.

4 Likes

Agreed. It might be better for the o-line to just step aside and let the kid run, rather than trying to block for him. Lol He was fun to watch on that play though.

3 Likes

Just noticed the smile on his face while he’s running, pure joy.

3 Likes

It sure looked like he ran straight into the only bears defender back there (Brisker) who being blocked by Sewell. Anybody got 22 film that shows what he was seeing?

Watching that several times I’m 99% sure that even at the “fastest” part of that play he did not hit full speed. Possibly “not even close to it”.

And that is scary.

3 Likes

I agree. It does not seem to be in Goff’s make up to show a teammate up on the field. I think that throw was on him and he knew it. He did play very well yesterday.

2 Likes

Well, with the two plays he’s actually made — we have a lot to look for to when he and Goff finally build chemistry— phew!! :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

In the 1st quarter (snap at 8:51)…. Jamo had an over route from left side of formation… while Raymond ran a post from right side of formation. The ball was thrown behind Jamo…. which makes think timing with his speed is still a work in progress.

2 Likes

I’m surprised we haven’t tried to utilize a flea flicker pass to give him time to get downfield.

Maybe next Sunday might be the time to do it

1 Like

Next week is going to be fun, win or lose. Ben and Dan are going to have the playbook wide open.

2 Likes

I do think next week is when we see Jamo being utilized in ways not seen this year.

4 Likes

Yup — they’re going to fake a jet sweep to Jamo

And do all kinds of stuff the Packers have never seen on tape

3 Likes

Still not sure why he doesn’t put his ■■■■■■■ mouthguard in.

Great play call by BJ, Jamo had nothing but open field.