Jeff Okudah earns Lions starting CB role over Will Harris

Yes he was was team mistake trading him but he was like Okudah just happens some times.
Steve he will just say if he turns out great this season was lucky he can’t admit when hhe is wrong.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes he is like that some of players he gets right an when wrong he just shifts to other players.
He was huge fan of the great QB Mark Sanchez who i think was drafted right after Matt an he played for like 4 teams before teams decided he was better as talking head on broadcasts.

More INTs than TDs 10 seasons 5 teams an famous for the Butt fumble during thanksgiving game.
StevenSeven was big fan shows he has misses an more than one. Just give him credit when he says a player sucks he will stick to that even if he is a star. When he likes a player he will make more excuses that you can imagine why he doesn’t suck. Matt shut him up finally last season. Matt was always better but not in his eyes lol

o u c h
I remember ppl debating this forever. Very much reminds me of the Goff>Stafford stuff. Insanity.

REALLY want Okudah to make it.

Well hes not wrong. Harris is dog shit.

Shenanigans right you’re talking about Shenanigans

1 Like

No surprise Okudah won the starting role
I think many are being too hard on him
The beginning of his career was filled with multiple road blocks.
Let’s hope his play gets near his draft status. He’s put in the work and, at this point, has a massive chip on his shoulder… this thread shows why.

I hope he proves everyone wrong
Okudah vs Everybody!!

2 Likes

Sanchez actually had an incredible season for USC in 2008. It was his first year as a starter … I think he had one below average game in his first or second game ever as a starter at ASU, and then looked incredible against about 10 really good college programs.

Stafford had a waaaaay stronger arm, and more talent as a whole. That wasn’t close. Virtually everyone correctly had Stafford as the number one pick.

But at that point, I wouldn’t fault someone if they were also a fan of Sanchez.

Some people know nothing about football. You can tell the guys who only know football through video games. Tearing your Achilles is basically career ending. And now, to be an NFL starting CB again is a major accomplishment. I expect him to improve as the year goes on.

Another first rd pick, Bryant Westbrook had the same injury. And never could recover. I hope that Okudah kills it this season.

In the end, it doesn’t matter what round you’re drafted. The question is: Can you contribute? I certainly hope that after his injury, he will become an asset.

Im excited to see what he has. Played pretty good yesterday.

3 Likes

AND he was light years more handsome!

In - fingers crossed, bro!

2 Likes

Jeff Okudah finished preseason with an 81.6 PFF grade. Not bad for being less than a year removed from tearing his achilles.

Wish him well!

3 Likes