Jemaar Chase report

Now, that is funny!

1 Like

Yeah but do you need to play within 2 years to catch a football?
I’m sure Chase isn’t like BMW. Hopefully he was working on his craft and he’s had camp and practices. Herman Moore struggled as a rookie before he figured out he needed contact lenses.
Maybe there’s something more going on with Chase though, hope he gets it figured out.

456 yards and 5 TDs thru 5 games… on pace for 1500+ yards and 17 TDs. Not bad for a rookie…

4 Likes

That little info graphic above is exactly wrong it seems

2 Likes

A great reminder that preseason is just preseason and not to get to caught up in it. I will say I think it really helps that he and Burrow played together in college. There’s more to a QB and WR having familiarity than I realized.

1 Like

so I looked to see if there’s a WR goff played with his last year in california we could sign/steal.

it’s…not a good list.

Dude is a stud. Looks like Cincy made the right choice.

Impressive stuff by the rookies. That Kyle Pitts fella is starting to take off too! He’s over 300 yards in 5 games, on pace for 1000 yards.

Rookie TE after 5 games.

Kyle Pitts 308 Yards(1st all time)

Aaron Hernandez :301 Yards (2nd)

Jordan Reed :298 yards (3rd)

Checking back in… 754 yards and 6 TDs thru 7 games for Chase. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Pitts 163 yards today

1 Like

Too bad we didn’t have a chance at him

Not getting separation huh?

They got crucified for not taking Sewell but they might have got the best player in the draft. As of right now he is running away with OROY.

His long TD against the Ravens was INSANE!

I don’t see how Pitt is considered a TE. But he is really playing well. Chase is by far the best rookie in this class IMO. His connection with Burrow really is legit.

3 Likes

Pitts is on pace to break the NFL Tight End rookie record for receptions and yards, but just watched the highlights of his 163 yard game and he’s playing WR most of the time. He’s a stud.

Would be like calling Calvin Johnson a TE. But yea he’s really coming around.

1 Like

His agent is likely going to try to get his position listed as WR when he becomes a free agent so he gets paid more.
#1 WR’s usually make a lot more than #1 TE’s.

2 Likes

Do you guys think we take Chase if we had not pulled off a last minute win vs ATL last year?

Or do we still take Sewell?

And what was the correct call with hindsight? I think we would have drafted where ATL did if we had lost. Pitts? Chase? Sewell?

It looked as though we were trying to trade up to take Sewell, but its hard to take that at face value because you just don’t know. We could have been trading up to take another player.

Only one would be available for us in a realistic scenario. In most likelihood, Dolphins would have picked him if cinci didn’t and we would have waddle