Jets in talks with Packers, Rodgers, sources say

Kerby Joseph posterizes Rodgers. Rodgers leaves.

1 Like

Does that mean Aaron Rodgers has finally dispensed with subtlety and actually mounted Brian Gutekunst?

Trey Wingo is reporting it’s a done deal,

Trey Wingo of Pro Football Network was the first to report that Aaron Rodgers had spoken to the New York Jets.

He has now tweeted a significant update. According to Wingo, Aaron Rodgers to the Jets is “done”.

1 Like

When the shrooms kick in

2 Likes

He just saw the ghost of Kerby!!!

1 Like

Before agreeing to go to the Jets he made sure they don’t play “ that team. “

The owner had to fly out there and assure him they don’t want none of “ that team “
https://youtu.be/UBMHyrim4qk

The year is 2035, Aliens have taken over the nfl, robots are used to ref the games and in other news, Rodgers has finally made up his mind!

Whatever he is going to do is going to be announced tomorrow on McAffes show. I asked about it yesterday now I’m seeing he’s a guest tomorrow at 1pm

1 Like

Hes trolling, bears,lions, vikings, packers and jets fans. I bet he stays in GB

I think u called it…and in some ways I respect him for it. ■■■■ the local tv channels, he wants to announce on his friends platform… they didn’t give Lazard 40 mill to not trade for Rodgers. Should be done tomorrow around 2pm EST

I hope it’s all over tomorrow. Either way I think GB loses here. Good for us

1 Like

Same, ■■■■ the packers!

I mean, we have watched Love a few times. He can’t be another HOF’er can he?

He never looked remotely that dangerous when I watched him. Really hoping he suddenly didn’t put it all together! Lol

1 Like

It’s time for the Packers to suffer some QB woes.

3 Likes

Watch them some how get lamar

1 Like

So he gave the Jets a list of WRs he wants signed before he’ll sign? And they’re going to do it? There’s a sucker born every minute. Jets playing the fool. Rodgers isn’t worth the hassle.

2 Likes

He went full-on Patriot Way.

Gave them a list of 3 “culture” guys.

How a franchise can become so enamored to the point of spineless and lost, I’ll never understand.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Rogers confirms to McAfee he wants to be a Jet

Closing this god-forsaken thread.

1 Like