Jets’ Zonovan ‘Bam’ Knight turning heads: ‘Just pure gas’

Lions tried to sign him. They’ll see him in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I was hoping Lions could have signed Knight….

2 Likes

Good call

1 Like

I remember you or someone being high on Zonovan before the draft…

High on Zonovan… lol. Sounds like a bad pharmaceutical

3 Likes

Watched that last game. He looked good. And better than Carter to be sure.

1 Like

He was a really good KR in college too.

2 Likes

Sitting at 7-6 after losing two straight, the Jets are the ninth seed in the AFC playoff picture heading into Week 15, so they have some work to do. The team has relied heavily on the defense, with the offense making changes throughout the season at key positions, including running back. Knight is the third back to earn starting reps in 2022, joining Breece Hall and Michael Carter. In two starts in Weeks 13-14 this season, the undrafted rookie has shown promise, putting up 161 rush yards and a rush touchdown on 32 carries (5.0 yards per carry) while adding 34 yards in the pass game. Knight’s punishing running style and size (5-foot-11, 210 pounds) make him tough to tackle, especially late in the season. In light of the uncertainty at quarterback, Knight could – and should – become the focal point of the unit from here on out.

I was high on him, I posted this thread that didn’t get much traction

Zonovon “BAM” Knight - The War Room / Detroit Lions — The Den - The Den (thedenforum.com)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.