Jim Bob Cooter hired as Colts OC

Why does everyone keep hiring our bad ex-OCs. First Lombardi and now JBC.

1 Like

Some cooters deserve a second chance?

1 Like

I honestly won’t mind seeing him without Caldwell as the HC. We all know Caldwell was extremely conservative

3 Likes

It fits. With Quinton Nelson on the roster they’re already set at one G spot. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s funny how the narratives change. In 2017 for example, Stafford had one of the better years of his career with Cooter calling plays and the Lions had the 7th highest scoring offense in the nfl. Stafford had 29 TD, only 10 picks and a 99 QB rating. Then one year later, Cooter couldn’t coach anymore according to the talking heads and needed to go.

1 Like

Jim Bob Cooter

He won’t be calling the plays.

The Cooter always calls the shots in every relationship!!

3 Likes

If you read in here, you l ow he was only conservative because stafford sucks.

Hahahhahahahahahah!!!

Interesting mix in Indy.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Yep!
And now we had the worst coaches in the history of football…matched with the worst O-line ever, and worst WR’s ever.

Naacp GIF by BET

2 Likes

Don’t forget joe Barry as packers dc. Then they wonder why that unit was so mediocre even with all the talent they’ve drafted.

1 Like

The McCoy/Reich/Pederson network is pretty strong

Panthers have Reich at HC and
Colts have Steichen at HC with JBC at OC.
Jags have Pederson at HC with McCoy himself at QB coach.
Eagles have Sirianni at HC

Will be interesting to see what JBC does at the helm of the Colts offense. Has McAfee goofed on him yet for his LOUD tone?

1 Like

Good for Jim Bob. I always liked the guy. He deserves it.

1 Like

Colts visit Ob-Gyn

I don’t get it. The nfl loves to cycle through these re treads that were made to look good by others. JBC only had a sniff of success because of Matt Stafford. It is just like that googley eyed guy Adam Gase. He rode the coat tail of Peyton Manning, he was an absolute joke.

It looks like he is standing behind a cut-out prop…

sort of like……

1 Like

Did he just talk to Jon!? Or is he actually Jon!

Jims Bob!!! Congrats.

JBC was a coach with the colts before.