Jman Mock 1.0 For Old Time's Sake

Jay-z is the King of Hip-Hop. Mel is the King of the NFL Draft. I salute Greatness

4 Likes

When I think of Mel Kiper, all I can think of is him gushing over BMW way back when. I know everyone misses, but I have never been a big fan of Kiper’s since.

1 Like

I would just like to point out that seriously studying mocks in January is much more fun than October.

5 Likes

You can say that again.

2 Likes

Well if he turns into anywhere near what that Rams got out of Marshall Faulk then heck yeah, get it done, however from my lengthy experience watching the NFL, running backs who keep on keepin on with a new team is anything but a sure thing.

It will be interesting to see it fold out, I actually have them taking BR with probably the 8-9th pick, Rams drafted Gurley with the 10OA, our board was 75% pissed, I liked it though- Holmes definitely had a hand in it

Well, he sure cant use Mayock now, can he?

Not worth the dough at the price he’ll command plus he’ll be a part time back. No thanks

1 Like

This would be a great draft!

6 Likes

He just announced he’s returning for his senior season.

Jman >>>> Kiper.
Great post.
I want to trade up for Jaylen Carter. We need true blue chippers, while we can still get them. Or spend the money and get Payne or trade and get Vita Vea.

1 Like

Andrew Vorhees has that killer instinct you look for in a player. All of them do in that family.

jason voorhees GIF

2 Likes

A different approach.

Using #6 to get another future 1st rounder from team that needs QB.

We attack offense early with an elite RB and RG. #1 run blocker at our position of need. Don’t think he let up a sack. Building on our strength.

Then from 2-7 all defense and a TE. Swap out Noah Sewell MLB or Cedric Tillman WR instead of Washington if you’d like. And grab a TE later

Elite defensive depth is key. These cats are some of my guys that I love here

Battle & Phillips have experience in slot

Struck gold with LB/Edge in round 6 last year do it again this year with teammates

Like Your Draft Not your FA I think the DL with are own an even a pick at 6 is ok by me ,

Dean is ok not interested in the cost for Hargrave

I don’t see a LB early I see CBs maybe S

We can get OG like Ben Power in FA.

We have good DL just young an depends on what they think of Harris an Romeo.

Not bad draft but we don’t need another big body DL Pick #47 - Siaka Ika - NT Thats a bad pick IMO with pick 47 We have right now 3 big body DTs we just don’t need another .

I hope his broken leg heals with that money for Pollard

Who ? McNeil is the only big body guy 325 , Buggs is barley 300. And they have talked about McNeil playing some 3T. I mean I’m not sure about Ika from a weight issue. But having another big guy is a need and 2 big guys that don’t let the QB step up with our DEs could be very successful. But I’m not sure what 3 big guys we have.

1 Like

No way Offense gets 3 of the top 4 beans. Love the trade downs and Bijan.

1 Like

I think Buggs is an interesting case study on how much listed weight can be inaccurate or even change during a players career. Doing a little research, its pretty clear that Buggs is bigger than he was in college. That’s for sure. And doing some reading, it seems like he came into the league trying to slim down to 290 to be a power DE in the Steelers scheme but he kept ballooning up over 300. Some reports had him in the 320-325 range. I am going to say at this point Buggs is embracing the 315+ lbs body and given up on ever being a 290 lbs power DE again.

1 Like

Biggest thing that stands out to me in those pics. Guy is one short armed looking dude, good on him for being able to play in the league with those short arms

1 Like

Sorry, hate it.