Joe freaking Burrow

The difference it can make to have a high pick in a quality draft class. Wow.

1 Like

Yep. And we get a high pick this year… but if your opinion of MCDC is correct, we’ll have a high pick next year too!

the killers singing GIF by UMC

I’ve been saying on here forever that he was the best in that class. I was wrong on Herbert. Never thought he’d be much, but he is extremely talented. I still thought Burrow was the best QB to come out since Peyton

I’m getting flashbacks to 2009 / 2010 where Burrow is Stafford and Lawrence is Bradford. Somehow I believe that Burrow will have a similar career to Stafford and Lawrence will have a similar career to Bradford.

Lawrence looks really bad. Like Tim Boyle bad, and we all know what that looks like.

I love Stafford, but also believe Burrow will have a much better career than Stafford. He just seems to be very accurate, and very intelligent

Was just thinking about the top 3 picks from that draft……did Burrow have and Achilles last year and Yoong and Okudah this year?

Anyways, Burrow looks awesome. I think it was JJ talking yesterday about a WR and QB developing a rhythm….man Burrow and Chase have it for sure. Some of those passes and catches yesterday were amazing.

Joe Burrow was probably the best college QB since Vince Young. However, his game translates far better to the pros. The sad part is, we have a lot of posters who would prefer VY if they were both coming out this year.

Goff is clearly smarter to be able to hold on to Ms. JigglyPuffs while being 2000 miles away.