Joe Judge to NYG, Matt Rhule to Carolina

You clarified yourself, and in doing so (see point 3) changed what you wrote and were more 100 times more clear and then claim I said that it was a racist statement and you are offended ??? I had not yet commented on your clarified take/statement that was updated and more clear …How does that work exactly ?
Feel free to bow out , I offer no apologist here … all can clearly read the thread. You stated that Patricia and Rhule were having issues filling staff and sandwiched it between to racially motivated takes but I’m to know or I should assume the middle part with Patrica and Rhule were separate takes …

I will clarify myself now

You (liked :heart: ) a post by another member that was clearly a racist take on the hires of two white coaches .
Which set the tone for what I would read later in the thread.

You said clearly …

This is a racist take, but in today’s climate I’m supposed to accept it …Not me I don’t have to accept shit, wrong is wrong … Spin it anyway you like Air but if you switch the Coach to Judge & the word Black with White in the above quoted statement by you it is 100% racist…it works both ways .

No Coach , No Owner , No Gm, No one should be looking for a Black or White anything … The best candidate for the job, someone you are high on or hell just someone you want to work with, your job depends on it and no person should be nudged closer to the gig based on color . The Rooney Rule is just that , its a joke , a wrong created to try an right a wrong from the past .

Because you say something or someone else does, does not make it so .
The NFL has a real problem ? Why is it a problem that few Black HC’s or CO’s exist? Would it be a problem if it was reversed and Whites were underrepresented ? That’s the case on the field and it’s perfectly acceptable .

No quick fix exists, the fix is a long one , color needs to be dropped 100%, as does the sex , the past can not be corrected or made right without doing wrong now , so fixing it is not an option, only evolution . Merit and talent should be all that is considered going forward. No candidate should ever be in consideration for anything based on color …not ever.

The NFL does not have a problem , they could care less , the actions speak to that . Public perception is the issue , and until public perception effects the $ …it’s not a problem it’s a headache .

I’m going to respond one last time to make this clear to you. You’ve called me a racist multiple times in this thread and I’m far from it. You’ve tried to twist what I’ve said to fit your narrative. Yet you know nothing about me or what I stand for. I’ve never made a racist comment in my life. I only pointed out the NFL’s issues (that they clearly know they have). This does not make me a racist. I supported my comments with facts. (Do you read racism in those facts) I am offended by the fact that you are trying to paint me in a light that I am not and twisting the truth to do so. If you read racism then that’s completely on you. However I do not for a minute believe that you do. You know exactly what your doing and It’s completely uncalled for.

1 Like

Nope Air never happened and I twisted nothing, read what was wrote , you not being clear is on you . I have no narrative and will comment freely . Feel free to quote me calling you a racist . I’ll wait

Saying something you said is racist or a racist take or saying you liked a post that was racist is not calling you a racist.

I do not know you from a hole in the wall , will not pretend I do. I do not know if you are racist, which is why I did not call you one and it would be wrong if I did …

The post made early in this thread that you did indeed 100% like and hit the like button on was 100% a racist post…Tell me it wasn’t ?

Supporting any practice that seeks to hire anyone for a any position that gives weight & value to the color of the skin they were born with or if they do not have the Y chromosome is supporting a racist/discriminating practice .
The Rooney Rule is just that, an accepted form of racism/discrimination in an attempt to right previous wrongs. The Rooney Rule puts male minorities and woman of any race in advantageous positions over any male that happens to be White…That is fact.

When your allowed to hire a Ron Rivera as Head Coach with out interviewing a Joe Judge, but can not hire a Joe Judge without interviewing a Ron Rivera …This is a racist practice .

Once again I offer no apologies here.

I’m not sure about that. When I tell my wife she’s acting like a B*$#! and she goes off on me and says I called her a B*$#!, but I say “No no no, I said you’re ACTING like one” it ends up to where I’m the jerk.

Hahahaha …That depends I’ve had the very same argument only you would know for sure , my response to that is always…" that is on you to take a comment I said and let it define you as a whole. Do I think you are bitch ? No , but are you acting like one right now …Yes "

So, how comfy is your sofa?

2 Likes

LOL, yes you can frame it any way you want but all they hear is bitch.

:thinking: I’m not sure you would have to ask her …

Hey, we’re the team everyone wants to be.
Except us.