Joe Mixon Anyone?

“Cut it out, Mixon…”

2 Likes

A lot of anonymous complaints against him, that’s for sure… Which is more reasonable, someone points a real gun and shoots it at some kids in a nice neighborhood bc they didn’t know a neon colored nerf gun wasn’t a real gun, or some Karen thought they saw something that wasn’t what it seemed and called the cops?

I’m not saying either way, but the first scenario seems a little far fetched, no?

Does the person in question have a history of questionable anti-social behaviors?
Where there is smoke there is typically fire.
If he is innocent then he will be cleared.
Is a person really a Karen if a child is shot on a neighbor’s property and they report it to the police?
A child WAS shot.
There was enough corroborating evidence for cops to go into his home.
Let’s just see how it plays out.

I haven’t seen anything saying someone was shot… Just that someone was taken to the hospital with “minor injuries”, which definitely doesn’t sound like a gunshot victim. They can’t even say Mixon was home at the time of the 911 call, reports are only going off what a neighbor said. Speaking from experience, neighbors who don’t like you will say just about anything to discredit you. I’m not saying this is a good look, quite the opposite, but I’ll withhold judgment until details emerge.