Jonah Jackson - Doubtful, Pittman and Skipper elevated from PS

Detroit Lions

@Lions

#Lions announce roster moves: Elevated LB Anthony Pittman and T Dan Skipper from the Practice Squad to the Active/Inactive list Downgraded G Jonah Jackson to Doubtful for Sunday’s game vs. Washington

4 Likes

I don’t like this anymore.

8 Likes

everybody loves raymond my posts GIF

8 Likes

So are they going to move Sewell inside and put Skipper at RT?
That might be better than one of the new guys at guard that isn’t up to speed on the scheme and terminology.

2 Likes

I got no words for this. None.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking… so it would be Decker stenberg brown Sewell and then Nelson?

1 Like

Someone got a spare goat or two that can be sacrificed?

6 Likes

I think that’s the best combination.
Washinton is supposed to be strong in the middle of their Dline.
We could help Nelson with a TE

4 Likes

How is this even possible?

5 Likes

Because our theme song needs to be born under a bad sign by Albert king. That’s why. I’ve been saying it since Thursday!!!

At least even if we are born under a bad sign, we have a cool theme song.

3 Likes

That could be a good way to go… and I wouldn’t be disappointed if they used Skipper ORT and Nelson at “TE” for some heavy sets…
and just run it right at them.

Washington may have a good D line in terms of pass rush… but they gave up 6.8 ypc to the Jags last week (123 yards on 18 carries). Let’s be bullies that make @BigNatty proud…

2 Likes

Now that’s a good outlook, very good points!

I’m not too worried about Nelson just Sewell at guard… he now just has to check of LG and C and he’s played every position on the line.

Pass protection will definitely be the concern

1 Like

Glad the team is taking a look at its practice/training regimen, because there has to be a connection there. This is absurd. The back issues. 3/5 of the OL before game 2.

And Holmes drafted 3 players with injury concerns in the top 2 rounds over two drafts. I don’t like it.

4 Likes

fuckingthingsucks-bill-o-reilly

1 Like

Quickly trending toward vintage SOL.

5 Likes

I’m glad we have an early bye this year that’s for sure.

1 Like

And do the Lions and Tigers use the same strengthening/conditioning staff?

1 Like

SOL wouldn’t have a competent backup.
These guys are looking at replacing 3 positions on the Oline, and some of us are thinking they might make it work.
I sure hope they find out what the heck is going on though.

2 Likes

Hopefully, but that WSH DL probably be like
Comedy Central Eating GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

1 Like

Seriously, thank goodness we have good depth on OL. I liked brown last year… no ragnow but I think he had a pretty good season. Same with Nelson.

I did find it interesting in the last press conference Campbell said something like “hey it’s your opportunity and if you do well enough maybe we just don’t look back and it’s you’re job now.”

I definitely have faith in Fraley to coach them up. We have to have one of the best OL coaches in the league. And that dude was a beast during his career

2 Likes