Jordan Love and not going on 4 th down

This baby faced head coach job is to screw Rodgers ?He has not helped the team in any way drafting Jordan or not going on 4 th down When Rodgers is under center . Why these guys are paid for these kind of screw ups ? Suh finally won something special in lambeau. See the networking of players Brady has , that’s the reason for his success

3 Likes

Did anyone else cheer when GB chose not to go for it on 4th down? Worst decision of the season!

5 Likes

I still cant believe they kicked a FG that’s some funny stuff right there.

3 Likes

If the Packers had drafted WR Jefferson, they are likely playing in the SB. Rodgers had a great season and was the better QB today.

4 Likes

Only reason I asked is because I am not born here like all you watching football . But how can a head coach make a colossal mistake like that and survive . He insulted Rodgers last year drafting Jordan and now this . He has to be accountable taking another chance from Rodgers . Rodgers might be thinking he should not have made mockery of McCarthy

Espnbaby I would not be shocked if this creates a major rift in that lockerroom

1 Like

Rodgers got what he deserved. He’s an arrogant, coddled, Ahole that just got his chance to face off with the Brady for a chance to go to the Super Bowl, on his home field. He just got beat by a 43 year old in his first year with a new team. Nobody should ever mention GOAT and Rodgers in the same sentence ever again.

5 Likes

That would be fine with me.

lol even we are pissed . We know the Green Bay tradition , long wait for a season ticket. Let’s enjoy the readings tomorrow :point_up:

1 Like

Brady I will give a free pass , he has done everything , throwed 3 ints , but he has a good team to back him . Rodgers might be arrogant bit because he was drafted late . But if we look his plays he don’t waste any drives .,He can be rattled only in extreme pressure , otherwise he will always kill the opponents . We can not tell that he has superior weapons like other qbs , but he is a smart gamer , not wild like favre . He might be bit arrogant , agreed

That “dumb” coach built a great offense that compliments rodgers with an elite run game. And has him playing his best. He also has built a good defense. And he’s won a bunch of games already. He made a bad call… But seriously… I would do anything to have that staff in charge here.

Time will tell, but drafting Bryce Love looks very Bob Quinn-ish right now.

They needed one more player in that game. A Tee Higgins or Chase Claypool or Van Jefferson probably would have done it for them. Or a Kevin King replacement.

Lets not forget that ridiculous TD that ended the half.

https://mobile.twitter.com/espn/status/1353455461178208256

What’s wrong with these head coaches like Sean mcdermot settling for field goals against mahomes

You forgot closeted

3 Likes

Where do you rank him ?

I might get labeled the trouble maker but

Even if that’s the case , it’s just hard to read comments like this

What makes it relevant to bring up?

Do you think that hurts his trade value ?

3 Likes

They are just a bunch of adults with grade school humor who seem to think comments like that are funny for some reason.
We can hope they will grow up, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

3 Likes