Josh Allen or Joe Burrow....whose better?

Who do you guys think is the better QB, Allen or Burrow?

If I had to choose between the two at this time, give me Burrow. If I’m in a rebuild, give me Allen.
Both are mobile, Allen is a better runner, Burrow the better passer and game manager.
Burrow is more savvy in the pocket, he escapes trouble and continues to look down field to make a play.
Allen will escape the pocket and become a dangerous runner.

1 Like

Burrow is a young Payton Manning. Allen is a more athletic Matthew Stafford. Mahomes is a more athletic Aaron Rodgers.

Burrow is probably the better at the QB position but Allen is a slightly better playmaker.

2 Likes

Is Jared Allen available? Let’s think outside the box here

2 Likes

I like Allen….not saying he’s better but he’s just my type of QB.

I think I gotta go Burrow

2 Likes

This is how I see it too. Especially if we were talking about snagging one for our team & what would fit here.

That said, the biggest upside I see on the Burrow case is → he’s still in middle school…hasn’t hit his ceiling yet…also doesn’t take near as many hits & will likely outlast Allen.

2 Likes

Allen is more like a combo of big Ben and daunted Culpeper in their primes. His size and athleticism are extremely rare. It adds a dimension to their run game… plus the play extension is crazy.

2 Likes

How long that holds up is the real question

I think Allen is WAY better than either of those cats.

3 Likes

1 Like

Niiiice!!!

Also - that is SO believable as a childhoox photo of burrow. LOL

1 Like

As great as running QBs who can also pass are… I still gotta stick with the consistency of a great pocket passer. Allen is like cam Newton in his prime but better, but turns the ball over a lot

1 Like

I’ll take Burrow……but wouldn’t be mad if you gave me Allen lll.

5 Likes

Burrow is the better passer I think

5 Likes

Burrow all day! His brand of football albiet less exciting then Allen should translate to more wins. Plus I dont think there’s another QB in the league who could have taken the Bengals and that oline to the Superbowl last year. And he might do it again this year.

7 Likes

I’ll take Burrow. I think when we get 10 years down the road we will see Burrow gets to the playoffs and further in them than Allen does, mainly because of his type of play. The guy is just consistently good.

5 Likes

Burrow :100::moneybag:

5 Likes

Yep, and should have a longer career. Allen takes a lot of shots in the running game. Not sure how sustainable that’s going to be in a few years.

3 Likes

Burrow for me

3 Likes