Just a pinch too much

3 Likes

The Cincy cookie packs a bigger punch,

1 Like

Lets watch that cookie crumble.

2 Likes

I think we’ve had foodie conversations before. This is really funny.

1 Like

A Lions’ favorite snack?!

1 Like

1 Like

Is that dude the original cartoon spider man?

Insert your Chief cookie dough balls into the Ford Field oven. Remove once you smell smoke and they are burnt.

Caption this.

Give me too much butter all day!!!

1 Like

I just made Joel Robuchon’s mashed potato/pomm puree recipe for the first time the other night. If you’re a butter lover – and have an artery to spare – they’re absolutely life changing.

1 Like

“Basic Bitch White Girl Halloween Costume 2006”

Semlione

I will never forget my 1st Halloween in Louisiana. I went to the liquor store, around 7pm or so. I get to the aisle and next to me is this hottie. But here’s the kicker, all she had on was red heels, a red bra, devil’s horns, and a red thong with a devil’s tail attached to it. I’m like “okay, this is different.” LOL

Looking back I’m pretty sure she was a stripper. But it was still a fun experience.

1 Like

It’s always interesting walking The Strip on Halloween, and even more so Downtown. It’s been a while since we’ve done it, but the couple we normally party with just had kids. (Boy that’s annoying!)

This year should be pretty cool, I’ll post pics in the OTT if anyone cares enough.

2 Likes

When this happened, I didn’t even have a Blackberry yet. I had a flip phone and was months away from an upgrade to a Blackberry. So no…I couldn’t take pics. LOL

1 Like