Just the weirdest TD celebration ever

Not sure I’ll ever get over this one …

9 Likes

Ha! I love it! Need to make sure it was called a TD. It gave the Lions the ball back and they won.

It’s the most bestest worstest weirdest SOL moment ever…only the Lions…

4 Likes

Thats hilarious

2 Likes

I was beginning for them to let them score a TD.

1 Like

Not only did the Lions win…but I have Gurley and Hockenson on my fantasy team, What a fantastic ending!

Wat to go Lions!

1 Like

Stafford credited the defense with doing a great job letting them score in the Fox post game interview. :rofl:

1 Like

LOVE all of this. I knew we were gonna win as soon as he scored. Told everyone in the room. I was laughing my ass off

To their credit our defense has been practicing letting the other team score for years.

All that hard work finally paid off!!!

9 Likes

Yeah, but then the penalty on Amendola that set the xp back, then the penalty during the xp… I knew we Lionsed it again. Couldn’t believe it.

1 Like

LoL. I believe in Prater. I’m shocked every time he’s missed.

1 Like

I hear ya… probably a good thing he missed or that we went for it on 4th instead of kicking. Had we converted one of those we play for the tie and OT vs the win. I think that those missed opportunity were a blessing in disguise!

1 Like

I hate ultra conservative football

Which team scored ? … lol

2 Likes

Honestly, that was a pretty good heads-up play to let him score. History repeating itself would look like somebody coming up and putting a highlight real tackle on Gurly to preserve our defeat. LOL

This still shot is so funny to me. Love seeing us celebrate their TD.

Love the faith that they have in Mathew’s ability to get this thing done…and he did.