Justin Jefferson injured at Vikings practice

I think Justin Jefferson may have just broke his collarbone?

If so, that’s usually 6-8 weeks-ish.

Yep, that looks like a broken collarbone.

1 Like

Damn Vikings seem to be having some bad luck. Something feels off with the team.

1 Like

They are definitely having a rough go of a preseason so far.

Definitely did, sounds like it was a best case scenario and just a sprain, but he’ll still be out for a minute.

I heard that smoking dope errrrrry day gives you really strong collarbones.

4 Likes

Reminiscent of Charles rogers and his collarbones… RIP…

I would also like to thank that 3rd string CB for his extra effort on that play. Good way to make the team, bro! Keep it up! Hit Dalvin Cook in the knees a few times! Coaches love that shit!

1 Like

Can’t imagine where you might have heard something like that. LOL

1 Like

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

10h

Vikings’ WE Justin Jefferson, who left practice today grabbing his left shoulder after he fell to the ground, has a sprained AC joint, per source. “Nothing serious,” per source, but there will be further testing this weekend.

Had to look it up… Maybe. There’s 1 study from 2016 indicating bone mineral loss for heavy users. Another indicating CBD helps strengthen healing bones decreasing likelihood of new fractures.

Funniest part of research project: American Addiction Centers pens article in late 2020 saying “New Study Relates Marijuana Use to Loss of Bone Density” then links it to 2016 study. These marketers in the drug game are good on both sides of the field.

1 Like

I always thought heavy dope smoking made you More Dense…huh. Live and learn.

One “Oh Shit” cancels a thousand “Attaboys”

4 Likes

Wow, Jefferson smokes so much that he sprained his joint. That’s some heavy smoke action.

1 Like

There is zero chance this is going to turn into a vax thread.

2 Likes

I’ll bet 2 shots on it!

2 Likes

They’re all doing dabs & edibles joints are out these days