Justin Rogers mocks OT Penei Sewell to the Lions

If I have a raging boner for hours straight, its not a doctor that I’m going to go see.

1 Like

Eeeeggggg-Zactly! LOL

LOL - It’s a deal, man!

That’s what Penisini said!

1 Like

Sewell is just the most logical choice.

I want Parsons. I love WR Smith. I love WR Chase.

But Sewell is a lock down ROT for us who can move to the left side. It just makes too much sense.

Sewell, Smith, Chase or Parsons for me. Trade town and still get one of these guys? Awesome.

I don’t see that as being a political post. Factually speaking, without a vaccine, there is a high chance Decker is exposed to COVID and even if he doesn’t get very sick may need to miss two weeks in quarantine

It’s a good point I hadn’t considered before reading that post

1 Like

I’m supposed to be the judgmental one on here. Did he not get the memo?

1 Like

I’ve got the mental part down :wink: You can still be the judge!

I believe Decker said he would only take the vaccine if it was filled with the blood of Kyle Pitts. Don’t quote me on that…I’m paraphrasing.

That is for my boy @wesleysh21 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A single drop of Kyle Pitts blood can cure the entire world of cancer. Too bad Kyle Pitts never bleeds his own blood.

1 Like

Kyle Pitts bleeds Unicorn blood

2 Likes

Offense faces defense. Penei is blocking Penisini.

Does that qualify as a sword fight? :thinking:

3 Likes

No, I’m sorry, the OBVIOUS joke we were looking for was

Cock Block…yes cock block by Penei on Penisini.

We have some lovely parting gifts from KY Gel and the makers of penicillin.

2 Likes

Man, were really gonna have to get Chuck Norris on the coaching staff to contain this dude.

Some good ones in here man, but this was easily the winner! Niiiiice!

I’d be more excited with the prospect of landing Sewell if I could rationalize him being available at 7. But alas boys, I’m afraid it’s merely a pipe dream. No way Cinci passes on him at 5. No way Miami passes on him at 6. No way he’s there at 7. Move on. Nothing to see here.

Take Lance, Parsons, Slater, or trade down and still get a solid cornerstone. Someone has got to want whatever QB is left at 7.

JAC - Lawrence
NYJ - Wilson
S.F - Lance/Jones
ATL (or trade partner) - Fields
CIN - Chase
MIA - Pitts

That can definitely happen. Wouldn’t shock me.

1 Like

I thought that’s what Goff had in Ramland? Joking, joking…I’m sure he was too. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t forget that until banned in -73, lobotomies were considered safe and a great procedure by the top scientists in the world!!

1 Like

Anticipating Pitts, Sewell, & Chase to be gone by #7…triggering a small trade down to #9 DEN, garnering a #3rd Rounder #71 back to DET. DEN takes either Fields or Lance, trades Lock, uses Bridgewater to tutor/bridge to new QB for 2022, if not earlier. DET drafts OT Slater, cements OL…Low risk, draft a Premium Top 10 player, who can play all along the OL, and preferred by some GM/Scouts over Sewell, 10-year potential player, possible multiple Pro Bowler. Excellent Pick…DC Happy !! Goff Happy !!!..Swift/Williams Happy !!!..Den Members grumble…“Should have gotten more!”…

1 Like