K’lavon Chaisson- let’s talk - is he better than Josh Allen?

Fine, take him out then. But that’s what we all thought he was until he tested.

You left off guys like Mack, Ferrell and I’d say Allen and Burns went pretty early too.

Here are a few who disagree with you.

I firmly believe that if he tests well at the combine and checks out medically. That he will go very high In the draft.

Also if we end up with 2 picks in the 1st don’t be surprised if he’s the 2nd pick.

He was an academic all American and team captain. This regime loves that stuff

Mack and especially Ferrell had plenty of sand in their pants, same as Young, same as Bradley Chubb, same as the Bosas. That’s not the kind of edge I’m talking about. And I don’t mean that they can’t be successful, Von Miller’s a stud, so is Ngakoue. I just mean that of late they’re getting drafted later than we think. Including Allen and Burns.

Every mock draft I’ve found from April 2019 has Burns going where he went.

Half had him going lower

Funny source, first he say he doesn’t have the stats but that was due to Injury’s. So why would u draft a guy top 10 that’s injury history has keep him from producing .

Premium position with upside and raw talent.

By the way It happens nearly every year.

It’s funny because I loved Landry and Armstrong and Burns lol. But I think it’s less that explosive and bendy players go late, as it was other reasons why those players were drafted later. Key had off field concerns. Landry was 6’2 250. Burns had Hockenson ahead of him… HEY OHHHH… I’ll be here all week folks!

1 Like

Unfortunately this kid has decided to not participate in combine drills. I honestly think this was a really bad move on his part. He’s known for his athleticism and he had the chance to show it off. This should make scouts, coaches and GM be cautious that maybe he doesn’t test as well as he looks on tape. This decision could hurt his draft stock.

Maybe he thinks his draft stock is higher than I do.

He comes off a little cocky here.

Yeah, if he’s that confident he should get out there and show off.

I know …

Here’s a little more of his cockiness. I don’t see MP wanting a cocky player either. He can’t handle Slay and Diggs personalities I doubt he could handle Chaisson’s.

https://twitter.com/grindingthetape/status/1233045415437750272?s=21

But it sounds like he may have met with us.

I don’t think they have a problem with cocky as a trait, as long as the guy is embracing his role each week and fitting in the game-plan.

A lot of players are not doing the drills …that’s disappointing. I cant help to think that these kids are being steered from the unknown by agents, the prime time nature of the combine & not wanting to be guinea pigs for how this will unfold , & teams not sending coaching staff , etc …
The NFL turning everything into prime time is doing an injustice to what the Combine was …Call me old school but the draft was so much better in it’s old format …day one 1,2,3 and day two 4,5,6,7 …

They are … I saw this on Twitter that agents were advising top players not to participate. I shared this in another thread.

I think the NFL should put a stop to that by saying players who attend the combine have to fully participate or they can not attend (Injury situations could get a pass)

I did not see that , at least I’m not crazy for thinking it …
I agree with you on the parameters as well …some kids would give anything to be there and fully participate but do not get to do so because others accepted invites with no intention of truly participating .

Agreed and that’s my point exactly. It’s not fair to other kids.

If you choose to not participate then don’t. Hope you have a good proday.

1 Like