Kayshon Boutte WR LSU

Before this year he was considered one of the best WR’s in College Football. Now I’m seeing he’s a late 2nd or early 3rd round pick.
What are your thoughts on possibly drafting him?

I think he’s likely a day 3 guy now

Why do you believe that?

Bc he had a sh!t combine and his athleticism was really all he had left to hang his hat on.

So now he’s a malcontent that is technically unrefined, has middling athleticism and hasn’t posted good tale since the first week of September of 2021.

1 Like

Turd Alert!

Yeah all the analysts on Sirius Famtasy Sports have him like 4th+ round now.

2 not great years and a shit combine.

He needs to go to a team like the Giants with no WR talent and hope he can get some PT to make a fast 2nd contract after 2 yrs

1 Like

Something seriously wrong if a guy named boutte (booty) has not posted good tale in months :rofl:

1 Like

That Boutte’s the orgy guy is pretty rich

1 Like

you just can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like

vote voting GIF by South Park

Classic “play when I wanna play” turd. His original intent was to stay in school for another season until he was dismissed from the team. No thanks.

2 Likes

What did he get dismissed for?

I didn’t know his combine was so bad, i just saw that he ran a 4.50 which is respectable, not great but not horrible.

Rumor is he some other players and a member of the coaching staff ran a train on a recruiting girl. Not a joke and probably like a typical Tuesday as an lsu football player

But isn’t that what the recruiting girls (staffers) get paid to do? Just curious because this came up in the Jalen Carter thread.

The more I think about this kid, the more I wonder why on earth anyone would waste a pick drafting him. I was intrigued for a little bit, but the combine gave full clarity on how shitty of a prospect this kid is. Not only does he have character issues and showed poor testing athleticism, it was confirmed that he doesn’t even have size! He’s 5’-11" 195 lbs!

What he did doesn’t really matter. It was enough for his coach to kick him off the team.

He only had a 29" vert. Offensive lineman do better than that unless it was a misprint.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.