Kayvon came to play on Sunday

To be fair… Paschal was hurt before we drafted him, like Levi, and Harris and Romeo were both hurt all year last year… Julian is always hurt, dating back to college…

This team put a lot of faith in guys with serious injury concerns magically staying healthy- We are missing Houston big time right now.

1 Like

I am the king of beat a dead horse, but maybe Fox could earn a few of his dollars and tell Dan/Brad that we simply do not have the personnel to play a 4-2-5 right now…

Do we have 5 NFL caliber starting DBs healthy right now? We are talking about the likes of Dorsey, Gilmore and Will Harris starting at CB?

Do have have 4 down linemen who can consistently generate pressure without blitzing?

Do we have 2 all around LBs playing a such a high level that we can expect them to cut the field in half, keep contain and adequately cover?

I am assuming the answer to all of those is no?

John Fox had a helluva 3-4 defense going during his last ride in Denver…

Comish- End
Buggs- NT
McNeill- DT

Hutch- Edge
Anzalone- ILB
Jack Cambell- ILB
Barnes/Harris- OLB/Edge

Jacobs
Branch
Joseph
Sutton

I bet that rotation generates some pressure, and also gives us Walker, Barnes, Benito, Julian all rotating in at positions they are comfortable with… Almost like depth?

Vs the Ravens we had only 4 dbs out there 50 percent of the game with 3 linebackers. So we tried your idea…it was a disaster. Lamar had a career day throwing the ball

Branch standing on the sidelines watching for half the game I still can’t understand.

Hopefully the D is prepared tonight

1 Like

Yep. You’ve summarized KT perfectly. And he’s a different cat with really far flung interests and ambitions so I can see how he’d make some football people nervous.

1 Like

Fair… but not quite what I am looking for…

Hutch was lined up with his hand in the dirt on the strong side most plays- I want him standing up-
Harris is our other most proven stand up rusher, and he was deactivated…

Jack Campbell nor Barnes have proven they are good in coverage, and neither is what I’d call a consistent pass rush threat…

Will Harris played 83% of the snaps at outside CB? Way too many snaps to Benito (67%)) all very very weird

It’s AG’s world, we’re just observers.