Kayvon Thibodeaux Full UCLA Tape

Wanted to share this for anyone that hasn’t seen it.

Ok. I think most agree he’s the number 1 prospect.

So we’re at 1, what would a team have to offer for you to move off of KT? How far would you be willing to drop?

Happy draft season, guys! :slight_smile:

Absolutely nothing

Except Justin Fields and 2 1’s of course

Interesting. If I could get Kyle Hamilton and a bad franchise’s 2023 first I think I would take that over KT.

We need a pass rusher like that in the worst way. I agree that Hamilton is a great talent, but we need Thibodeaux way more IMO.

I desperately want them to find a way to get both of ‘em.

1 Like

If I could stay in the top 5, a 2nd and 3rd would do it. Grab Hutch and be ecstatic about it.

1 Like

See I think we’re hurting at safety way more than edge. I think both are profound talents relative to their position. I understand that positional value pushes it towards KT but give me a likely top ten pick in '23 and I’m interested.

Maybe Hamilton runs 4.6 or something. I could see a scenario in which a meh testing Hamilton slides. I’m not really expecting him to test poorly, but if so the Rams first and our second could potentially get us to say #13 or so.

But we’d really have to have gone at WR hard in free agency to take that kind of strategy.

Pipe dream, for sure, but those two guys in the front and back of the defense…wow.