Kayvon Thibodeaux

Want this guy next year- could turn our dline into a major strength.

1 Like

Everyone in the league wants this guy. He’s next year’s Chase Young.

lets take the eagles palybook and TANK for THIBODEAUX

If we are out of the running Im all in on Kyle Hamilton

1 Like

So @youngw I’m assuming you want in on the Tank For Thibodeaux movement?

It’s officially me and @QBHATER90 as of now. Anyone else want in while we’re at it? I’ve got some ideas…

2 Likes

This is why I wanted a QB this year.

If we’re in the area to draft Kayvon, it’s probably due to poor quarterback play, which means we will need to draft one.

So yeah, impossible we get this guy.

1 Like

I dont think we will be drafting low enough to pick him which will be top 5 but we do have some magic beans…:wink::wink:

1 Like

Hell yeah im in!

I actually disagree with this. Yeah. I, the guy that wants a quarterback more than anything else, disagree with this…

The QB class this year has absolutely no excitement to me at the top. Rattler is the only guy up there that I like, and there’s no way we get the no. 1 pick, so he’s probably out.

My favorites are probably guys that would be options with the Rams pick. Malik Willis, D’Eriq King, Emory Jones, and maybe Desmond Ridder.

Tankathon right now has us taking Thibodeaux at 2, and taking Ridder with the Rams 1st, which is no. 30.

I also personally believe that this new regime is going to be very stubborn with their approach to Goff, and that he’s going to be given every chance they can give him. I don’t see us giving up on him after a year and also passing on Thibodeaux, unless he is just absolutely horrible, which I don’t think he will be.

I love Kyle Hamilton, probably my favorite prospect for next year (so far). He’s gonna be such a stud.

fast forward a year and the perfect scenario to me is Goff has shown enough to be considered the future and we build up around him. Go get those blue chip final pieces to add to the FA they will have and the base they started this year.

Not necessarily. Goff has a stacked deck against him to succeed with this wr core. We will be drafting high enough to take Kayvon because they are going to suck next year it won’t completely on the qb’s shoulders. Where we were picking this year we weren’t getting the truly elite qb…not in comparison to what we did get in Sewell. This is a multi year rebuild…you wouldn’t be capitalizing on the rookie qb scale if we took a qb THIS early in the rebuild. My personal take is ride out the next two years with Goff and in 2023 look at qb in the draft if Goff doesn’t answer the questions the regime has about him. Unless you find some talent you can’t pass on in '22…but yea…my personal take is go blue chip players next year who aren’t qb.

3 Likes

I think he’s a little more finesse stylistically but he’s going to be an awesome NFL player for sure.

1 Like

Hamilton, Thibodeaux and Stingley are the unicorns IMO

Ohhh…that sounds like smart strategy. :wink:
Not only would we have teammates that give the QB bigger windows, but the QB himself provides us with a larger window of opportunity.

If Holmes Drafts as well as we are told, we will eventually not be able to pay everyone. Gonna have to trade vets, once they’re nearing the end of their rook contracts. Again, that’s IF Holmes drafts as well as we’re told. If the majority of your draft picks turn out to be studs, you eventually can’t afford to keep them all. We’d have to rotate through and make some really tough decisions. GREAT problem to have.

Yes, I get ahead of myself in business too.

1 Like

I agree we should ride with Goff and add elite talent around him. I don’t think he’s set up to fail though. The oline should be a strength. The run game should be above average and play action should help. Having TJ at TE will help. Plus adding Sewell should give us an above average screen game which should help. I think we are good enough to stay out of the top 5 picks in the draft next year and Goff will be one of the positives.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you are saying. I think those are all huge pluses. I don’t think he is being set up to fail either. I think Holmes likes him a lot and is being patient, but this wr core is less then ideal if you are trying show you are the guy.

The only thing that gives me pause on Goff being the future is the rumor that the big board was Lawrence, Lance and Sewell. They really liked Lance. So because of that I will continue to wonder until they extend Goff HAHA.

1 Like

I wonder what those Thibodeaux/Sewell practices looked like.

2 Likes

I might throw Malik Willis in there too. I’ve never seen a guy who can move like that have such an absurdly strong arm. I guarantee he’s gonna set scouts hearts aflutter over the next year.