Keenan Allen traded to Bears

This might be a “get right” year for the Chargers financially

Also, throw? In Jim Harbaugh’s offense? :rofl:

3 Likes

Odunze would be the perfect Mike Williams Replacement tbh

Oh boy.

Touche.

Yeah isn’t Greg Roman the OC there? They’ll throw like 5 times a game now.

2 Likes

Only reason is that they think Keenan Allen is cooked

also cause he didnt want to take a pay cut

still, Bears do have to eat that 23 mill cap hit

on the other hand

i feel so bad for chargers fans, they love him, i actually thought he was gonna be a lifer for them

Keenan Allen is a great WR, but if he was a FA I wouldn’t pay 23mil for one season.

2 Likes

Prolly a Khaki pantsed WR

1 Like

It definitely feels like a “Poles/Eberflus need to win now or else” kind of move.

Honestly, credit to the Chargers

thats kind of a tough move, but getting a fantastic WR on a cheaper contract is good for them, espically Nabers or Odunze

Real question is if Quentin Johnson can develop tbh

He can probably develop some subdivisions or something

Ouch.

It feels to me that’s the direction they will go.

Allen is up there in age isn’t he? Been a great player. No longer hope that’s the case

This screams of bob quinn level desperation on keeping his job by poles… felt the same way when they moved for sweat where they were on the season last year.

It may work out but if it doesnt this could really go sideways for chicago. If they hold onto fields and he doesnt progress they waste another year and likely put themselves out of range in the next class.

Risky proposition to have essentially a win now edict at gm with two top 10 picks

Sh*t, you hate to see any team in the division having a good off-season

They gonna extend him…

Moore and Allen at WR

If only they had a QB

Be pretty cool to see “Lions trade third rounder for Tee Higgins” come next …

1 Like

This is one of those deals that makes no sense to me. The timeline for Keenan/his regression doesn’t line up with the timeline for the Bears to compete for anything meaningful. Just makes no sense, when the Bears are actually a competitive team to compete for a Superbowl, he’ll be in the regression part of his career.

Just a non-starter for me when it comes to “worrying” and genuinely makes no sense.