Kelly Stafford's playoff plea: Rams fans, don't sell tickets to Cardinals fans

1 Like

I don’t blame her. Having your stadium filled with opponents fans when you’re a 12 win team is just shameful. This is what the nfl gets though for insisting on putting a team in la. You wouldn’t have to worry about s#!t like this if you’d put the rams in Nebraska. :rofl:

3 Likes

You’re right.

You just wouldn’t get anyone.

1 Like

What good is a Kelly Stafford podcast without a pretzel throw?

1 Like

I’m just curious…and this is an honest question.
Is there any other players spouse that gets more news-time than Kelly?
I just never hear of any other players’ wife in the news.
But maybe she just comes-up on my pages because of clicking on articles about her before.

Brent Grimes’ wife was like a comet. It was over quickly but Kelly can’t hold a candle to peak Miko Grimes.

3 Likes

I like her. Love how she supports her dude. She’s just doing the best she can with where she’s at. Love how much she cares. Probably should throw food, but aside from that…Who cares? I was glad Matt had her, when he came to Detroit. I figure if he has his love life in place, he’s not gonna be out with Darko Milicic at the nudie bars until 4am.

1 Like

Left Eye burned down Andre Rison’s mansion.

That got a lot of news time.

2 Likes

People used to criticize Warner’s wife too.

2 Likes

Big time.

I dunno Nate, you ever been there? All they do is farm, ranch and watch CornHusker football. :joy:

1 Like

Not sure you’re going to pack 70k cornfed boys in a stadium to watch professional football on a Sunday.

They are football crazy there, at least about Nebraska football. I was there 4 times in the late 90s and it was like a cult.

1 Like

I was going to do a Miko Grimes riff a few days ago…that is some crazy crazy going on…

I remember watching the news report about Left Eye taking all of Rison’s kicks, throwing them in the bathtub and lighting them up…that was it wasn’t it?

1 Like

Oh, I’ve seen. :wink:

1 Like

I am sure you could get 70k people to want to watch NFL football every Sunday… but can they afford $100,000 PSLs… or even enough to get a nose bleed seat???

1 Like

Well, i can tell you my best friend is born and raised from Nebraska. Lincoln stadium holds 85,500 ish and they sell out every game. They decided against expansion apparently because they didn’t want to jeopardize they sellout streak.

I can’t speak for all of nebraska but the cities i have been in…they literally shut down during the football game.

1 Like

Hahaha! That is SO hard core! Love it! People would think it was the most ■■■■■■ up shit ever if I was POTUS…shutting down the country during Lions games. LOL

2 Likes

Hate to break it to her, but that stadium is built off the export fan bases that live/visit LA. Been to two games there, and both times the away team was represented 60/40, at least. She’s delusional if she thinks she’s getting Lambeau in that stadium. With that said, GO CARDINALS

1 Like

Firstwivesclub Betplus GIF by BET

1 Like