Kerryon Johnson gets snippy online about all the D'Andre Swift love

To be fair, it was ridiculous of Lions Fan Report to show Swift working out with Stafford, and Johnson on a beach and leave the impression that one is working hard and the other is loafing.

As Johnson said, "I assure you it’s scientifically possible to workout (sic) and not post about it … "

3 Likes

His girlfriend is a biscuit. Zowee!

1 Like

So there’s a Lions fan that aspires to be a news reporter?

1 Like

Can’t be any worse than the ones that think they’re scouts.

4 Likes

I’m sure KJ will start to begin the season…and maybe even every game after until he gets hurt and then Swift will take his job for good.

3 Likes

I hope they both play the entire pre/reg/post-season with no injuries and they both break 1000!yards each… getting over 2000 team rushing yards would put us in the top ten for rushing

2 Likes

If KJ can be healthy, we have a really nice RB stable. Huntley could make it reeeeeaaally nice, if he works out. I think he could potentially be McKissick on steroids (hopefully not real steroids), as well as provide KR/PR duties.

Bo
KJ
Swift
Huntley
…sounds great!

huh !? I’m still staring at his girlfriend…dayum she’s fine !

1 Like

That woman will drop him just like Cutlers girl. It’s just your turn.

1 Like

Just for you, Wolf!

2 Likes

That looks like some Whataburger on the blanket. Not looking good fellas.

I jest I jest…

I am happy to have them competing. I hope they both rush for 1000 yards

But I am glad we have two great players in case KJ goes down again. And I hope this pushes KJ to work even harder from here on out.

But that original tweet was just #FakeNews. It’s how they do it. Take a pic from some time when KJ is on vacation and present as if he never works out and always just chills with his (mega hot) girlfriend. The guy that posted that is on his way to a career with the mainstream media

4 Likes

that’s nice, but I think be better refrain from these types of pictures before it gets to be the norm- here in the den bro, let’s keep it football …but thanks anyway .

IMO KJ needs to keep his mouth closed , play a whole season , AND rush for 500 yards before whining about Swift.

IF it’s fake news, that’s another thing but if not I stand by my response.

Perhaps, he will be more motivated in 2020 to keep his starting job. With his experience in the offense, he certainly has the advantage.

1 Like

KJ was not whining about anything

3 Likes

Where did he whine about Swift? Did you even read what he said?

2 Likes

The title of the thread says Kerryon was snippy about all the Swift love.
That’s almost as misleading as the pictures that were posted.

5 Likes

What are you talking about?

You don’t sense annoyance in Johnson’s responses?

Work on your reading comprehension, then.

Where do you see Kerryon saying anything about people liking Swift? or Swift love?
I see him calling out somebody trying to make it look like he doesn’t work out.
You’ll have to learn me on the rest of it.

5 Likes