Kerryon Johnson gets snippy online about all the D'Andre Swift love

OK, I will. When he points out “you are scientifically capable of working out without taking a photo of it,” that’s sort of a veiled shot at Swift. As in, “Why are you allowing yourselves to be photographed working out? Just put in the work; don’t seek credit for it.”

And yes, as you said, he’s pissed about the connotation the tweeter very deliberately left.

Kerryon has actually said everything I want to hear. He hopes Swift is successful here. He knows how they can prolong each other’s careers. Kerryon said it best “They just don’t get it.”

1 Like

No

It is 100% at a guy that made the tweet

Nothing more

2 Likes

Whaaaaat? So why you gotta be a dick to @lifetimelion? He is actually right. I suggest you utilize twitter and read up on the twitter threads bc if you did then you would know that KJ is literally just calling out people who are trying to create division between him and swift and saying he and swift are good. He is making fun on people who don’t know what the hell they are talking about.

1 Like

Kerryon is getting plenty of exercise…

2 Likes

Lots of cardio and lower back work. LOL

1 Like

This.

1 Like

the thread title says KJ got “snippy” online about all the Swift love. that means KJ was complaining, making emotionally charged comments, because Swift was getting a bunch of attention/praise.

3 Likes

Some of these cats are like in the movie Tommy Boy, when he rips the door off the car at the gas station, then sets it back on…and when they open the door “what’d you do?”

Pretending they don’t understand adult language. (creating drama…it’s all about the drama. If you respond, they win - period…they have effectively sucked you into the drama triangle).

3 Likes

2 Likes

This place would be better if pictures like those were the norm!

1 Like

Yeah, this shot at Kerryon for hanging at the beach with his girlfriend is only valid if Swift is working-out 24 hours a day and never takes a break…which is not healthy either. Kerryon has a right to do whatever he wants between workouts, so does Swift…who fricking cares.

2 Likes

Natty I kind of get the drama triangle thing but why?
To what end all the nonsense?
I try to be very conscious about living in reality
If you practice triggering drama, then your life will be filled with … drama
How is that an objective for anyone?

1 Like

No

It means the thread title was misleading and you formed your opinion solely by the thread title

3 Likes

I really, really hope we play them together often. I think that package could be incredibly dynamic.

1 Like

From a simple psychological standpoint, it’s learned behavior. Your brain isn’t designed to keep you happy, it’s designed to keep you safe. In trying to always be right (feel important and feel safe), some people would literally be messing with their own identity, if they tried to search for a way they could be wrong. They HAVE to be right, and their emotional drivers are Significance and Certainty. Translation → their comfort zone isn’t that comfortable. The patterns they developed as a child no longer serve them.

From a physiological standpoint, we are all self-medicating. Neurotransmitters are released, when we have a feeling (any feeling). Neurotransmitters tell the nervous system how to act. Adrenaline and Cortisol let us know there is danger, and when we perceive danger, you get a big hit of them, and you can’t think as straight…literally less intelligent. Problem is, it impacts not only ability to think, but immune system, shallow breathing, improper blood flow, etc, etc, etc. All of the energy is channeled into keeping you alive, you get dumber and less able to think, and then you say a bunch of dumb shit on message boards. Jooooooking, joking, joking :wink:

In short, being pissed all the time makes you stupid :wink: You literally can’t think as well, would do worse on an IQ test, can’t drive as well, etc. When we are triggered, we revert back to the patterns that we developed between the ages of 4 & 7 years of age.

The stuff that worked for us then no longer works for us as adults, but we keep doing it anyway.

If this resonates with you…it IS broke…and DO fix it :wink: You can, BTW. All people can fix it. All people have different levels of this going on in their lives. I get emotions too, I just recognize them and don’t let them run me.

The difference in thinking…One guy will say “YOU’RE A ■■■■■■■ PRICK”
While the other guy says … “I notice I’m angry. What is causing this? Is this real? Why do would I even care?”

People literally tell themselves stories to support their their opinion…which is really designed to get them back to their drug of choice. I am drug of choice overwhelm, but I used to be drug of choice anger (probably why I am so incredibly understanding of the angry folks).

5 Likes

CBT, Intermittent fasting, mindfulness exercises all can help with what @BigNatty is saying. Getting in touch with our internal dialogue that never shuts down.

1 Like

Hopefully that’s a monologue, otherwise you need more help than Natty can provide. LOL

3 Likes

I talk to myself all the time. Some of our internal fights turn dark but in the end, we find ourselves spooning like best friends. All except for Evil Syd who has always been a prick. Internally, we all refer to him as “Iggy”.

This is my sphere, Leo.

4 Likes

I hope one of them plays so great that the coaches have a hard time sitting them for more than a series. I hope that one that doesn’t win the starting job gives 110% in practice and in limited carries that the team doesn’t miss a beat if #1 goes down.