Khalil Mack out for the season

Makes the Bears game more interesting.

3 Likes

Last time we also had high expectations.
While I kind of think it’s looking to be the last to have a good first pick, there we are and Texans are the best candidates with the least wins.
I don’t think we and the Texans are looking towards the same first pick, so the Lions could play a little more seriously and catch some win to the delight of the fans.
In fact, I believe more in good shopping than in draft.
Maybe we’ll buy someone Khalil, Judon, Watson …

We are not losing on Thanksgiving. Probably tie 12-12 in the worst football game ever played in Turkey day history.

4 Likes

I really don’t want to get my hopes up. I’m starting to feel like Charlie Brown a little too much lately. Every time the stars seem to line up for a lions win the more painful it becomes when they screw it up.

1 Like

For us its worse than Charlie Brown. He at least tried to kick a real football. We see a football drawn on a piece of paper and come running anyways. “I don’t want to miss out if that turns into a real football!”

1 Like

Giants are going to end up with two VERY high picks.

1 Like

That Mack trade keeps looking worse and worse

2 Likes

More news from the Bears…Danny Trevathan is going on injured reserve for the second time this season, which effectively ends his 2021 campaign. Trevathan was on the injury report the last two days with a knee issue. And apparently, it’s serious enough to knock him out for the rest of the year.

for which team?

Mack has 36 sacks and 14 forced fumbles with Bears.

Raiders pretty much got Josh Jacobs and 4.2 ypc.

1 Like

Lions win on Thanksgiving. Book it.

I was referring to all they gave up for him and the lack of playoff wins or Super Bowls I guess… yeah they won that trade but they have no draft picks left and aren’t they going to fire their coach?

Maybe it was a good trade for them but the results they got overall not so much I guess

1 Like

They’re going to be gutted with those two guys sidelined. We’ll see if Hicks can rally the troops, but I could see them mailing it in the rest of the season.

Think about it this way…

The Lions never won a playoff game with Suh.
Was drafting Suh the right move?

Of course it was… and the Bears made the right move trading for Mack.

The rest of terrible roster moves that Lions and Bears made are independant of those decisions.

1 Like

While I’m hot, take MSU + the points if you want to make some easy $.

PS— these Victoria secret ads are awesome.

Agreed. That second one in the red? Wow! I wouldn’t have time for the Lions if she was putting out.

That is a good point and way to look at it, right on

1 Like

Both, :laughing:. Might go down as the worst trade for both sides in history.

that’s kind of a hot take there.

Mack has 36 sacks, 14 forced fumbles, 74 pressures, and 35 TFLs in 3.5 years… made All-Pro… and played 80% of the snaps in Chicago.

All of that production occured after the opponents spent the entire week specifically planning to stop him over any other player on the field.

They gave up the #24 pick in 2019 and the #19 pick in 2020 for a trade made in 2018.

Mack has 3 years left on his deal, so he has a chance to add to those accomplishments. He might not be the 15-sack dude he was before… but still could be good enough to make the QB locate the #52 jersey every snap.

1 Like

I hate when people draw footballs on the sides of buildings……it hurts lol

1 Like