Kraft bothered by Patriots' 3-year playoff skid

“I’m not happy that we haven’t won a playoff game in three years. I think about that a lot.”

Imagine.

7 Likes

I weep for them. Kraft must lose sleep over this massive failure.

3 Likes

But, he’s got Patricia coaching offense now so they should be back in the super bowl real soon!!

If Kraft is stressed out, he will just hit a few massage parlours.

5 Likes

How does one secure ones legacy as the one of the greatest of all time coaching, line up Patty to replace you.

2 Likes

Of course, I mean he’s a rocket scientist.

Here’s an image of one of his rockets he built before coaching football…

Fail April Fools GIF

4 Likes

He sounds like he’s really stressed out. He needs to go find a good massage parlor and… oh wait, he’s got a good one already? Well right on! Go decompress Bob! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

To make yourself look even better by how awful the next guy will be… next level narcissism!

1 Like

Master tactician at work. Why he’s one of the best. Lol

1 Like

Here he comes to save the dayyyyyy!
Rolling National Football League GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

saturday night live GIF

2 Likes

Oh that made me LOL thanks dude

This makes me think, for some odd reason, of the Guns N Roses song 14 Years. Love that song BTW. And the sad part is, 60 years is a lot longer than 14 years.

1 Like

He may have been misquoted???

5 Likes

Hilarious.

1 Like

But hey, we got a GM who flipped Jarrad Davis for a 6th and then signed him back. Beat that Mr. Kraft!

3 Likes

Oh brother. That’s the problem. I can’t STOP imagining. :tired_face::tired_face:

Genius Reaction GIF

1 Like

Honestly I am surprised Bill is still coaching

The longer he coaches in NE while Brady keeps winning elsewhere, the more obvious it becomes that Brady was the key not Bill

4 Likes

I would say don’t tell NewYorkLion that if he was still here. :laughing:

1 Like

The constant pencil behind his ear with a laminated play sheet in his hands clearly shows the level of genius we had running the show here in Detroit.

1 Like