KT watch

Verses Utah

1 Like

Let’s go UTES!

I’m watching Devin Lloyd too

I want to see what the hype is about

1 Like

utah here to play

Will KT hold up against the run in the pros, at least enough to go 1OA?

1 Like

I’m wondering if he will hold up in the pass rush.?

1 Like

Thibs is a good player, but i don’t see super star 1st overall pick watching him.

1 Like

I gotta say, every time I watch Oregon to see Thibs, Sewell plays his ass off. Thibs looks ok to me. I remind myself he’s still probably dealing with that high ankle sprain. He looks better tonight than some earlier games I’ve watched parts of.

3 Likes

Agree I almost hate picking at one there doesn’t seem to be a #1. Lions Luck

1 Like

Hard to evaluate. They run plays away from him most of the time and he’s been dealing with that ankle issue all season but I agree that he’s been underwhelming as of late. I think he might be one of those built more for the pros than college guys.

1 Like

[quote=“Rtk1331, post:2, topic:12790, full:true”]
Let’s go UTES!

4 Likes

Classic. One of my favorites - the movie and actor.

1 Like

I agree, it is hard to evaluate. But, the potential number 1 overall pick should be dominating in college throughout the game imo. I just haven’t seen it from Thibs, he flashes here and there, but he’s not a game changer from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Loved that - “These two Yutes”.
Karate Kid never had a good movie after that, did he?

1 Like

That latest TD was run right at Thibs, easy TD, 21-0. They ran right at him.

He hasn’t looked good at all no doubt but I just wonder how much the ankle injury is hampering him. He doesn’t have near the burst that I’ve seen from him in the past. In any event, this sucks for the Lions that nobody is taking hold of being #1 pick worthy.

1 Like

We’re gonna trade back and get that HUGE DT…AND a top flight WR in the first.

He scored a TD today by the way.

And he was a band conductor.

He had himself a day.

Utah LT Olaseni is a moose. His brother played BB at IOWA and was named 6th man of the year in the B1G in 2015, Gabriel Olaseni. At 6’8" and 330 he moves real well.

28-0 Utes! wow