Latest Mock, Happy?

I’m not opposed, but I’d be shocked!

1 Like

No way

2 Likes

Draft a starting RB and CB while signing Rankins, Hargrave or Payne in FA would make me very happy.

3 Likes

Or this one:

4 Likes

If they signed a FA DT this draft would make perfect sense

2 Likes

Honestly, want no part of ringo. Cam smith is the lock down corner you want in this draft.

6 Likes

I think it depends on what Bijan’s final stock ends up being, but I wouldn’t mind this at all if we get a good CB at 18 like Smith or Porter. The end result is the exact same as what several people seem to want just using different picks to get there.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

4 Likes

I would be happy with that in the first round. Especially as our Rams pick has dropped a little and you still get a top 4 talent out of it.

Put in a rb on this offense would be lethal if this guy is as good as advertised

1 Like

I’ll pass on using a pick that high on a running back. We need talent at more important positions than running back. I’d rather take two high end corners in the first than a back. We can get a good one in the 2nd or 3rd round if we need one that bad.

4 Likes

Let’s draft a RB with our 1st pick so we can give up 30 points a game next year !!

5 Likes

If we grab the #1 RB in the Nation, are we not allowed to draft and continue to improve the D?

3 Likes

What has the return on 1st round RBs been?

1 Like

My memory is stuck on Barry & Billy.

3 Likes

How many playoff wins did they bring us ??

1 Like

Same amount as Suh, Fairly, Stafford, Calvin and the list goes on.
Edit: Barry got us one.

10 Likes

I feel like every single top 100 has a different order for the top of the draft list. I’ve seen Ringo, Porter, Gonzalez, Smith all being ranked as the #1 outside guy and any of Clark, Branch, and Witherspoon as the #1 inside guys. If nothing else, I’m happy the Lions will have options regardless of who breaks away during the pre-draft process.

1 Like

We are currently a top 5 offense. While that leaves some room to improve, we have WAY more room for improvement on defense. I think a healthy Jamo totally incorporated into the offense boosts our our output. I think a 2nd tier RB (our 4th or 5th pick) would be more than enough to keep us producing at a high level.

If we spend our top 3 picks on defense AND add a couple guys in free agency, we MIGHT work our way up to #16 defense. Every top pick and $$ we spend on offense just ranks our defense that much lower.

If we are top 5 offense AND top 16 defense, we are looking home playoff game.

1 Like