Latest PFF Mock

All you Bijan fans will be happy.

Brian Branch going top ten, that’s the highest I’ve seen him.

3 Likes

I’m fine with that if Robinson hits they will have the best offense in the NFL.

2 Likes

If we think Branch is top 10 material, id be ok with him at 6. Having an elite nickel can be huge for a defense. Then follow that up with Porter or Ringo if the draft falls like this. Then get that Florida DT in the 2nd.

1 Like

Not to help out the Bears and I know they love Fields but not being able to pass reliably is a huge handicap in the NFL. I know he doesn’t have a line but you don’t need a strong line to run screens and bootlegs. I also notice that he doesn’t take advantage of the protection he gets because his line has no idea where he is behind them.

Hopefully they see something in practice regarding his passing game because honestly, they should consider moving on if they dont.

2 Likes

Edmunds is 24, how is that comdidered old blood for Buffalo?

1 Like

Be cool if the Bears did this but went OT instead of Carter. Their o-line is a disaster and tackle is a premium position. They have a lot of money to spend. Much easier to get DT help in FA. Then we can take Carter :smile:

1 Like

I love it when people tag things correctly.

1 Like

He really is a intreeging player and I think he is the player we lack.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind that either. Branch is sort of a 1 of 1 at NB/S in the 1st round of this draft, whereas there’s quite a few outside guys. It feels like overdrafting him but not by too much and I have a hard time imagining him failing. He’d be great for us.

1 Like

I don’t know Holmes values CBs, but Ringo would have to be in play at 18 as well.

1 Like

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

We need to figure out a way to get Carter.
Where do you think he lands? Do the Bears tak him #1OA.?
How much would we have to give up to get him.
This is the last year we can get a really elite player like Carter.

1 Like

If the top 2 picks are QBs then you’re talking about getting to 3 or 4. But then you’d have to make a bigger offer to convince those teams to come off the 2 elite talents (Carter and Anderson), I don’t think it would be worth it.

Definitely not interested in trading up for Carter. He has major inconsistency issues, disappears too often for a player with his natural gifts. I’d be fine taking him at 6 because the upside is high but a hard no to a trade up for him.

1 Like

We’re gonna put some grit into that boy. I think he’s waaaay better than Breese, who may get pushed around in the pro’s.

So say, its 3. The Rich Hill chart says we could give up 6 plus our second second rounder. Are you saying that’s too high, or are you saying we’d have to give up our first second rounder. I"d be ok giving up either second rounder to get Carter. I think that’s why Brad gets acquired those picks for Hock.

You could still go corner with your second first round pick.

I’m saying the Cardinals, while they might be interested in trading down, won’t want to trade down so far they miss out on Anderson or Carter. To entice them to do just that we’d probably have to give up more.

1 Like

If Robinson is on the board, grab him.

The secondary will still stink on ice but it won’t matter when we score 47 points every game.

I guess you’re right. I can see this unfolding as 3 QB’s plus then the two elite defenders. I’m already having nightmares about that Colts/Texans game. But I guess Richardson could make it 4 QB’s + 2 and we’d be in good shape. Probably wishful thinking.

Anyone notice this little nugget???

verklempt saturday night live GIF

1 Like