😷 Laying Here In a Hospital Bed

Done for both…

3 Likes

Watch out for the 'ole “two hands on the shoulders” trick.

:flushed:

Can’t remember, is this routine or an issue?

1 Like

Issue as I have stomach pain but they don’t know why

Getting ready! Got prayed up I’m ready to rock! Well sleep like a rock through it all

2 Likes

Good luck my brother, you got this

1 Like

God is good!

Was told my junk looked pretty darn good for my age! But they still don’t know where the pain in my abdomen is coming from.

So both the colonoscopy and contrast imaging came back negative

So I’m back just rolling with it and maybe meucenex (sp)!

Syd, you got this brother

9 Likes

They keep trying to upsell me to this deluxe package. They call it the “polyp Peekaboo”.

2 Likes

Who’s your Doctor, Dr. Ruth?

3 Likes

Haha you went to @Doctor_Love didn’t you!? :laughing:

Glad to hear things went well brother.

4 Likes

Next up is Syd!! :innocent::heart::boom::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sure bro ,god bless

3 Likes

Having been through a few sessions of medical butt stuff myself, I can attest that being told your colon is boring AF is very relieving. Thank you to my Scottish ancestors for passing along their anxiety about money and scary history of colorectal cancers.

4 Likes

braveheart GIF

5 Likes

Great news and gives me hope. You mention God, but you look Hindu. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@DeadDog , how did it go?

1 Like

You guys aint going anywhere, you’re stuck here like the rest of us until the Lions win at least 3 Superbowl’s. :smiley:

4 Likes

Tried them all brother and only one give without works needed! Thank you!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::boom::innocent::pray::heart::sunglasses:

1 Like

Scope came back clean, like really good clean for my age and initially 37 years of abuse!

Blessed even thought I don’t deserve it

5 Likes

They initially started to talk cutting the beard…. I was like…. I will walk out in just a hospital gown and a iv in my hand! :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

1 Like

Your colon is tough neighbour hood colon,good news you have a clean colon . You had stomach issue or routine check up,?