Lemon Frog at Katharsys Theory Album drop

What do you think of our new song?

1 Like

Not bad at all! Very unique style, especially the vocs.

Maaaan what I would do to get back up on a stage :pensive:
2 kids up, 1 dream down I guess lol
Last band I had did okay. Wasn’t a big fan of the style but it was a ton of fun.

2 Likes

3 kids, and 5 grandkids!
Only 1 ex-wife…so far.

2 Likes

Holy hell man! Way to keep it alive!
I’m sure once my little guys get older I’ll make my way up there again.

Good stuff though! I like.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I was out of music for most of 25 years when the kids were growing up.
But, I got my first guitar when I was 5. Took Sax, Cello, and Trombone in school. Played my first paying gig when I was 10.
I’m a musician. It ain’t going away.
Funny(?) Back story. We were invited to open this show about a month ago. It was one of two weekends we didn’t have booked at the time.
We knew Katharsys Theory would be playing all originals, and thought it would be a great opportunity for us to do an all originals show. We had a 45 minute slot and roughly 37 minutes of original music.
We added 3 originals in the last 2 weeks in between gigs.
Patriotism is one of those 3.
Btw, if you’re into metal, check out Katharsys Theory’s album, “We Are Rising” (on all streaming platforms). They really did a great job on this album! It Rocks!

1 Like

Good stuff. Can’t wait to get out and see live music again! If you don’t mind me asking, are you “Notfishnsunday”? He disappeared about a year ago and many (myself included) miss him.

2 Likes

Good stuff, brother!
I’ll be taking my first guitar lesson soon

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check it out.
I like all sorts of music. Sinatra/Dean, 70’s/80’s/90’s rock, 80’s/90’s hip hop, country, metal, etc… no real favorite genre, I just love music and have been playing since I was 9 yrs old.
Just picked up a Violin a couple years back… man oh man… whole different ballgame lol :expressionless:

Mainly played bass over the years, but kept up with acoustic/electric and drums.

2 Likes

Yep. Don’t tell anyone.:rofl:
Couldn’t get my password right. Got a new phone.

1 Like

Awesomeness !

1 Like