Let’s marinate in this for a bit

Oh Gawd …. It wasn’t that long ago. I believe during the Caldwell years.

My memory is we flopped that year. Probably the year Caldwell was fired.

Well that could be any year, lol

Hopefully not this one.

1 Like

I say we all throw in $100 and make a bet at +3000, then have a big SB party when they get there :rofl:

Good for adding new folks! If the Lions make it to the Super Bowl, they can replace ones like myself that will just smile, then drop dead.

3 Likes

A single playoff win, might do most of us in! haha

1 Like

I distinctly remember what he was talking about. I can’t remember the year, but it was after 1991. Somewhere around 1993-1997 if I recall.

Predicting a Lions super bowl with this guy at QB is really going out on a limb. He went on a show called the biggest loser! You can’t make that shit up.

1 Like

Is that Bob Quinn?

Looks like him and I could see him on that show.

I need the authentic axel foley. I want it so bad! Been looking, all I can find is the knockoffs. A few years Ago at the lions vs Washington game in dc a guy was in the sideline before the game talking w BQ (:face_vomiting:) and he had the authentic one on……it was :fire:. I have a buddy who is into all that and he is looking for me….

2 Likes

Yeah, its crazy to think now. Back in those days from about 1991-1995 I remember feeling a real sense of optimism about the Lions. Every year it just felt like they were a couple players away.

1 Like

Only two teams higher than us are in the NFC (Eagles and Cowboys). Could be a fun year with a playoff run!

They were close, if only they had a QB.

Does anyone know what the odds were for the 2011 or 2014 teams?

Not to be a Debbie Downer but our OL depth terrifies me. Gotta get that shored up.

If not we’re a series of OL injuries away from underwhelming next yesr.

1 Like

2?
hilarious.

1 Like

Home games gonna be rockin!

I’ve been watching some of the old games when he was QB and when he first started in detroit and had his big year he looked pretty darn good. threw with authority, etc. after the philly game when he got figured out a bit something with his throwing motion changed, almost like he was kind of shotputting the ball a bit. not sure if it was an arm injury thanks to lomas :wink: or if it was him trying to get the ball out even quicker.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.