Let's capitalize on post-win enthusiasm (do me a quick favor?)

So, it’d be awesome if the site could capitalize on this win as much as we hope the Lions can.

While the Google machine seems to love our site, the best users are always referred. That makes for better content, and a better experience for everyone. And I’ve never really asked this of you guys (I don’t think?), so here’s my pitch: invite your (cool) friends and family.

There’s a neat little feature that lets you do this while getting leaderboard points for it.

Step 1) Head to your preferences, and click “Invites.”
Step 2) You can either enter individual email addresses, or you can also just fill out ‘max uses’ (if you anticipate more than one person clicking it) and click, “Save Invite”
Step 3) If you chose the latter, a link will be generated. Copy that and paste it into Facebook to share w/ friends and family.

For every person who accepts your invite, you now get 100 points (and please don’t try gaming the system, I can track that, and I’ll just vacate your points entirely).

If that’s too much for you, just send them to lionstalk.com.

As always, thanks!

Nate

6 Likes

That’s an awesome feature!

2 Likes

Ill jump on that

1 Like

What if I don’t have someone’s email but I can text the link to their phone number?

1 Like

Yep, just generate the link (just leave the email part blank and click 'Save Invite" and this will appear …

(It sucks on dark mode, as I’m just now finding out, but if you click the ‘copy’ icon on the right, you can just paste it into a text message)

1 Like

maybe this winning streak will generate some bandwagon fans in Jersey (or FL). They are few and far between in these parts!