Let's Go Redskins!

That D…Oof

Anyone else think that the Redskins will “unleash” Haskins when they play the Lions right before T-day?

I saw a stat that said the Redskins are now 2-18 in their last 20 MNF home games

1 Like

:dizzy_face:

Chicago’s defense is for real! Tribisky is the the 4th best QB in the division. They’re beatable, but, we’re going to take a beating in the process.

1 Like

I feel like this is the case too. I think it’ll get better as time goes on. We are creating a culture of violence and aggression, on both sides of the ball. We will have a much more attacking offense, next year. We have a nasty FB, a young TE that likes contact, solid compliments in James, and Logan. We get nastier on the OL, and nobody’s gonna want to fact that Offense for 4 quarters either, especially late in the season.

On the other side of the ball, we are trying for big, nasty, aggressive DL backed by fast aggressive LBs. It’s coming together. Teams will pay a price for playing our team, win/lose/draw.

1 Like

I feel like we have the most complete team in the NFCN, but, we have some area’s of concern.

1 Like

I feel like most teams in NFCN are strong in different areas, and fairly evenly matched.
I think we’ll beat GB twice. 2 weeks to prep for them @ their place, and last game of the season is in Detroit. Would love to win our home games and snag one of the 2 road games between Bears and Vikes. To me, that’s the clearest path to the playoffs.

1 Like