Let's hear your first-round predictions!

Post em here, for all to review and mock you for tomorrow. Here’s three from me:

1. Kayvon Thibodeaux does not make it out of the top 5.
  2. No QB gets drafted in the first round.
  3. The Packers do not draft a WR.
1 Like

Packers haven’t drafted a WR in round one since 2010, I think? Love that prediction. But I think this is the year it finally happens, especially with Rodgers requiring instant help.

1. Lions trade up, land two defenders in top 15
  2. There’s a run on top 3 receivers in the top 12 involving trades
  3. Willis, Pickett, and Corral all go in round 1
2 Likes

I would LOVE to see this happen, fingers crossed.

The good news about our diametrically opposed QB takes is that you listed 3 of em, so we’ll have a tiebreaker if it shakes out in the middle.

1 Like

Thibs #2oa
Dax Hill #32

1 Like

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

The ghost of Gettleman still haunts the Giants. Expect an eyebrow lifting scenario with one of their top ten picks.

I would add the Raiders, but that is naturally a given.

1 Like

I’d love this!

I’d love this

1 Like

For some:

1 Like

We get hutch at 1 after jags run out of time trying to decide who to take. At 32 after we wait all night for the pick the lions trade back to 33 and pickup a 4th so we have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

1 Like
  • Lions will have only one selection on Thursday night
  • 2 QB’s go in the Top 10 (Pickett - CAR)(Willis - ATL)
  • Hutchinson falls to NYG @ 5
  • McDuffie goes before Stingley
  • The Den will be peaceful, happy, and full of support for the Lions selection.
  • all of this will be wrong
3 Likes

Hutch
Cine
Sleep like a baby

2 Likes

Lions take Hutch.

Willis is still there at 32, and yep, Lions take him there.

Jets will pick someone that their fans will boo.

1 Like

Whooooaaa!!! Love it

Willis is the first player off the board.

Mark Brunell cries on national TV, just before the cut to commercial break.

2 Likes

Once you’re out of the top 5, the rankings are pretty flat through the 2nd round.
I just don’t see anyone worth 2 (or more) picks. Especially if those picks are 32 and 34.

1 Like
  1. Jags take Walker, Lions Nation celebrates that the hometown boy falls into their lap then… The Pick is in…The Lions select defensive end from (dramatic pause) OREGON (Armageddon in Lions Nation ensues) Kayvon Thibodeaux.

2. Two QBs taken in the top 10 to much surprise. Panthers take Pickett and Falcons take Willis.

3. Perhaps the biggest surprise in draft history. The Packers take… a Wide Receiver. Yep, the unthinkable is going to happen.

On another note, christ this day is taking too damn long.

No Way Football GIF by SportsManias

The Lions front office tire of the DE debate and choose Drake London with the 2nd pick in the NFL draft.

First four picks will all be DE.

At some point before the night is over, Stafford/Kershaw will be mentioned at least once.

1 Like

:laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl:
That’s a bit of a stretch.
No effin way.