Let's make eachother feel old

I lurked a long time before I posted. I remember being here for Joey’s draft. Lot’s of talk about Aaron Gibson and McDougal. Some of the best Charles Rodgers jokes ever. I would have been in my mid 30’s and guessing I have been around for 20 years off and on.

2 Likes

That strikes me as an oxymoron. If you’re that old, you don’t have much memory left… :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t any assistance to feel old, thank you very much.

3 Likes

lurked in the early aughts, I don’t remember when I became a member. I’ve used Jenius & ineptLionsfan.

was in my early 30’s when first lurked. kinda old now.

1 Like

Not sure when i found the Den. I do remember using AOL and a dial up service to get online to read about the Lions. Im 48 now. I left michigan when i was 17 to join the ARMY and it wasnt near as easy to follow a team back then. Before the internet hit i subscribed to PFF and would read every word religously.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! Yeah, that’s the ticket.

1 Like

Wait! This is the old Lions NFL site? I mean the old Den was the NFL site, Den?
How did I not know this before now?

Willis McGahee IV just committed to Nebraska and that made me feel ancient.

3 Likes

This thread is almost as old as the people posting in it! :wink:

2 Likes

1999 I think? I think I was serving over in South Korea? I don’t need this to feel old, I have a 5 year old that does that every day. Lol

4 Likes

23? Now 43

2 Likes

Wait till you have a 12 yo….

You’re a man!!

this is 40 man GIF

And yes, I’m 40. Found the den when I was still in high school in the late 90’s

2 Likes

I also have a 10 year old who’s going on 17

It’s freaking insane

Its been few days for me an I can’t count that high. I can say i welcomed most on here now. met Nate on here many times getting messages to lighten up or your in the corner for week now Den lol.

When it seemed i disappeared just was trying to cool down it worked a bit .

Still have football i won on here autoed by C Rodgers.

2 Likes

How long did you live there 외국인!? I’m now craving Dak Galbi

1 Like

I miss Adrian…:cry:

5 Likes

joined The Den in 2001…so ie, I have been in some version of The Den for 22 years and in The BIG ROOM before the Great Split , I was in 247 , and -here obviously…

1 Like