Levi Onwuzurike

That’s the millions dollar question.

That is the question many have. Personally I think he’s done.

To think he wanted to trade up for him too. Thank Dorsey from convincing him not to or you wouldn’t have St Brown and McNeil.

3 Likes

Holmes openly stated he knew about the injuries when he drafted him. It was a huge mistake but all you can do is move on and hope he stays away from those players in the future.

1 Like

1 Like

You never know, everyone wrote Okudah off after 2 years. Levi played in more games in his first 2 seasons than Okudah did. And yes Okudah was up and down in year 3, but he at least played meaningful snaps.

I wouldn’t count on Levi at all, but you never know.

After 2 years Stafford was considered injury prone right!?

5 Likes

Please show me this proof you have. I am not doubting you. I just havent seen such proof

3 Likes

And yet this is a point of view that no one on this board has the information to have a valid opinion on. I think he is done too. But to claim that the man has given up without any real info on the subject is the option of a really shitty human being. I do not understand judging a persons mindset without knowing them very well.

4 Likes

Hah! :joy: :rofl: :innocent:
We all have opinions, some valid, some a guess. Does that make us shitty humans?
Get off your high horse @Wenotme, based on his lack of play from 2020 -2022 the opinions have a dose of reality.
When Albert Haynesworth got payed, what happened to him? We all have an opinion, was he injured? Or did he get paid and call it good?

You failed the test. I set the stage with a mindset judgement without warrant and you jumped on that grenade. I do not believe it is fair to have an opinion of someone’s personal mindset and motivations without knowing the person very well. Just like calling you a shitty person without knowing you is wrong. To assume someone has given up on their passions because they are injured is a pretty shitty thing to assume.
But it doesn’t mean you are a shitty person who hates all humans. That would be a shitty assumption to draw from minimal data.

3 Likes

Drugs GIF

1 Like

I agree, but I also know @checkmate260 is a great dude.

If you guys met in person, you’d likely get along great!

Just my 2 cents. I come in peace.

4 Likes

As long as you know alcohol is one of the worst drugs man has ever known… ever.

Im sure he is a good dude. But my point is that too many people are obsurdly judgmental of other people’s mindset that they have never had a conversation with. Much love to all.

4 Likes

I love all our Den mates, we all have a common bond. If someone makes/takes the time to communicate with other fans on a regular basis on this forum, well we be brothers. As brothers, we are going to have different opinions, I’m good with all this.
Keep the Den growing, we are a brotherhood unlike any other.

5 Likes

Agreed, and I struggle with it myself. We all got vices my brother. Alcohol, sugar, junk food, pills, drugs, processed food, etc, etc.

I know I got issues, we all do.

Exactly, if we all agreed all the time, what the heck would even be the point of a discussion!?

I disagree with den members all the time, but that’s important to me, makes me think about and reflect more on why I believe what I believe.

You can’t grow and learn without being wrong sometimes.

4 Likes

That is what i love about being a true scientist. I am not tied to any dogma and therefore i am truly grateful when i am shown my errors. Because in that moment i have learned and hopefully have grown from that new vantage point.

A lot of scientists are bought and paid for. Truth is truth regardless of the pain it causes you or your established beliefs.

2 Likes

You think he’s done too?

You just did what you’re critiquing everyone else for doing.

Hmmmm

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

3 Likes

I have no idea what his medical state is I can only guess based on limited info He I think is done we did draft his replacement last draft. Pascal like Levi is perfect 3 tech build.

Thats the position I think Levi was drafted to play. Would be great he is ok but just guessing he is done.

1 Like

Thinking someones career is over is a far cry from passing judgement on their mental state. My stance it that you do not have the right to declare that a person has given up without knowing them on a very personal level. Failing from injury is not the same as giving up. Giving up is a mental state.

1 Like

You’re judging others that you do not know on a personal level.

What your doing is not any different.

Aaand … you’re judging his judging?

I’m with you… the mental state is so important man. Thx for sharing

2 Likes