Link to YouTuber w/ videos focusing on a single player in the draft

Not my channel.

A nice channel where he has all the plays that involve the player listed. Have most of the big name players in this draft in at least one game. The QBs, Edges, LBs.

I only watched a couple of the ones for the QBs, Willis vs Ole Miss and Howell vs ND. So far.

Example:

I always watch as many complete games as I can VS watching highlights. You get a much better feel for a prospect in seeing how they play on ALL the plays.

1 Like

At least for the QBs, it’s every run (them running) or pass play they did. It excludes handoffs to the backs.

I mean honestly if you didn’t worry about Pickett’s hand size where would you slot him? He’s got the right size, he has mobility, he can throw off platform, he is probably the best QB in the draft at going through his progressions, and you’ve seen a steady improvement in his play with every passing year.

If not for hand size, probably taken in the top two of QBs taken. Just allowing for teams to prioritize speed and potential upside over what’s been shown already on the field.

For me, he’d be QB1 off the board. But I haven’t watched much of the others. My knowledge is limited.

But this thread wasn’t about pitting one guy against another. Really was that I found it helpful if I hadn’t seen a lot of someone you guys were talking about to be able to go look at entire games but edited to focus on said player.

So what I’m hearing is that you think we should take Malik Willis with the number 2 pick?

pokes bear, runs away…

1 Like

Touché