Lion meme thread ONLY

Kelly has done an awesome “job” of being a wife, a mother, a contributor to society and more. The way she supports her man is awesome.

There are many, many, many ways to “do it” and “get it right” as a couple.
If you list the priorities of things I want for my woman, “have a job” is very, Very, VERY low on the list. Stay at home mom can be just as awesome…even if there are no kids. I just want my woman to feel safe and happy. I don’t care if she earns five cents a month, or 5 million a month, as long she is happy and has energy to spend on HER RELATIONSHIP, instead of a job. So…it’s whatever makes her happy. Feminine feels free when it feels safe, and that makes everyone happy. BOTH of these women show up in a very feminine way and I really like 'em both…and yes…they are light years apart. Why would a guy in Goff/Staffords position even care about a woman having a job? More money?

Kelly Stafford is amazing. I’m guessing if people saw her going through rehab and knew why she did what she did, they would love her a ton.

I love both of these women. As good as Jared’s woman is at her job (being hot), I’m guessing she can make her own schedule. I think she should be off limits between 1 and 4 pm on Sundays, that’s all…Game time!

I was just kidding bud! Kelly is a beast. Raised 4 girls, beat cancer, she rocks, and that pretzel rocket arm, rocks too!

I know you were joking man.

I wa 50/50 joking not. In other words, light hearted in presenting something serious to me.

power rangers becky GIF

always

@BigNatty there is probably a good chance she makes something comparable to him. Maybe he should be attending her shoots instead of her attending his games.

I choose that option.

ABSOLUTELY…when it’s not football season. he can support her the same way…buuuut…he can’t control his schedule…she can.

I wouldn’t think she can control her schedule either. There are several models and support personnel involved with every photo shoot.

1 Like

We were winless at the time and it was like December. Season was long gone

She can’t, especially if it was an SI shoot, it isn’t all about her at that point. From a career perspective the SI shoot is important for what it can do for her career.
Much ado about nothing.

2 Likes

But she was so happy for him . . . boy I wish I could get a girl that excited in something that I did. :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

She was more shocked we won a single game than most of the den members! I thought for sure we were going 0-17 after we started 0-10. haha

3 Likes

Fame and Evil are two things that really gets them riled up I’ve noticed.

Ever see the following these mass murderers had at their trials? Insane amount of chicks in love with them.

So weird. Keep on trucking @DeadStroke shes out there somewhere for you

2 Likes

I don’t even want to know what search terms you used to find that image… but nicely done.

1 Like

It just occurred to me that the guys setting the lines for these sports would be handicapping the handicapped.

1 Like

:rofl: lol

This is a lions meme

1 Like

@Jman which plug are the Lions?

2 Likes

Hint . . . a Ref is in the picture also

1 Like

For the past 60 years we been the bottom.

A ref jersey on top & a lions logo on bottom would be great. I’m not that good at photoshop tho

1 Like