Lions 2019 Opponents

Home: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, Kanas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, New York Giants, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

1 Like

Oh good. I will be at that Bronco’s game.
Some of you jokers should fly into Denver.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty tough home slate…could be on our way to back to back top ten draft pick seasons.

Planning on being in Denver for this one as well :sunglasses:

I’d rather we get the better teams at home, yes?

Do you live in Denver?

Grand Rapids, Michigan

Being from Montana the Denver game is the closest the Lions ever will be, only an 8-9 hr drive from my house to field… I’ll be there

lol why?

If I’m not our of the country I’ll head there for sure

We do a road game every year and this is the one we are going to too. We have family that live about an hour away from the stadium.

I warn you all… If I go, I’ll stay at the Burnsley for no reason other than it’s a great John Houseman name. Stayed there 15 years ago and still can’t say without sounding like Houseman.

Denver is the only good away game next year IMO… I hate Philly fans, Washington is meh, lord knows where Oakland is going to be playing, Arizona is, well, it’s not awful but what is there to do in the middle of the desert?

Let me know if you do. GR has a direct flight to Denver, so I could make this work, too.

@Weaselpuppy, you up for it?

As long as the Denver game isn’t the weekend before Christmas, this will be my road trip this year.

Kind of sucks we get Oakland on the road this year, have to wait 8 more years to see the Lions in Vegas.

1 Like

I am banned from spending money this year.

HS graduation, plus Senior trip/goal incentive for being Valedictorian to Key West/Cuba cruise, spring break for same senior to Vietnam(Grandparents got that but will be some spend), 1 college graduation, so 2 graduation parties and gifts. Same college grad girl getting married, grandkiddo living with us with said grad and fiance until May when fiance gets final post as new DNR agent, child support for the 18 yr old ends, plus getting her set up in the dorms at U of M…oh and paying some of the cost of U of M Engineering degree…

So, if you hear of a string of bank robberies in West MI and I dont post for awhile, It.Wasnt.Me :wink:

It’s a great year full of blessings. Expensive blessings…

5 Likes

Damn dude :joy: gonna call you Weasel Claus

1 Like

LineBusy
You could always stay at the Brown Palace too.
https://www.brownpalace.com/

Because Denver is a fun city and I live here. What more could you ask for?

1 Like

There are cheaper hotels in the burbs and you can take the light rail directly to the stadium.