Lions #7 in power rankings, settle your affairs the end of the world is at hand

7 Likes

I told my wife that the Lions have won 5 of their last 6. She’s been reading Revelations and Nostradamus ever since. :laughing:

14 Likes

Unreal. I can’t remember them ever being ranked so high. I’m sure it happened a few times right before a monumental and predictable collapse consistent with Lion’s lore.

3 Likes

Rankings don’t mean much if we don’t win the next 4 games.

Lose 1 and the national media will jump off the bandwagon and forget they ever said anything nice about the Lions.

10 Likes

It’s a tall task for sure. Needing to win all four with three on the road in outdoor stadiums with the fourth being a divisional game that brings with it our Achilles heal, a running QB.

1 Like

That’s the truth.

1 Like

The only one I’m worried about is the finale at Lambeau Field. Aaron Rodgers is going to be out for revenge after the embarrassment at Ford Field.

2 Likes

One game at a time , next up Jets, big game Goff and staff can make a other statement with a win here, not a easy one but definitely not out of the question. Team is getting healthy and coming together at the right time. I think they beat the Jets. Then on to the next Big Game. This team is impressive after a 1-6 start.

7 Likes

“The young LIONS will overcome the older one, On the field of combat in a single battle" ~Nostradamus

Ok, so I added the “S”. but you get the point!

1 Like

Goff needs to prove he can play outdoors in the weather. He only has 2 TD passes on the road this year. If this team is going to make the playoffs, Goff needs to play out of his mind.

3 Likes

Closer to Armageddon than we think maybe…. Between this and our beloved Lions!

:flushed::pray::heart::+1::crazy_face:

Keep in mind Dan’s coaching record with the Lions playing on the road is 2-11-1. Winning the next 3 straight feels fairly optimistic. There seems to be this realistic belief that the team is going to win out… I hope that’s right but even getting to 8 or 9 wins is a success.

3 Likes

I think this helps us. The team knows all of this stuff and has a chip on thier shoulder the size of mt Rushmore

1 Like

I think this is a type-o on a JaMoss article. Lions are the ones threatening with nukes.

1 Like

The Brand New Lions!
No more SOL

Its now BNL

3 Likes

the majority know this. There will always be a few drunk, angry college kid with keyboards. This is different and has been for nearly 2 years now

Add to that it could be a game determining Packers or Lions into the playoffs. Packers could still make it if they win out and some games go right for them.

Wouldn’t that be an interesting game

1 Like

Nooooooooo

Lions even got healthier…. while the Jets have several key players out… and a few offensive linemen banged up.

Evan Brown is returning this week, and that should help against the Jets tough D line.

As long as Hutch and Ragnow can go….
the Lions are looking good.

3 Likes

Shocked Pop Tv GIF by Nightcap

1 Like