Lions best scenario for wild card

3 Likes

The clearest path is to hire Wayne Fonts.

When it was 5-7 and his paycheck was on the line, that fucker could coach.

14 Likes

hey, i thought it was supposed to make black boxes

3 Likes

Been saying this the whole time but simpler….

Win out and we must have help…. That is it

The idea of being able to lose one game is not there mathematically speaking… imho they are wrong in that idea….

3 Likes

It’s not exactly a “smart” system.

4 Likes

We go 9-8 (AKA lose one down the stretch), Giants lose to Commanders, Commanders lose to Browns, everything else goes chalk…

We’re in.

3 Likes

To start, for this weekend alone.

We lose and Cowboys win…

We are officially eliminated from all but the 6/7 seed

And that happening doesn’t take into account any other games and thier respective outcomes.

2 Likes

Next add a win by the hawks over the panthers.

And baby Jesus forbid it but what happens if the giants beat the eagle is a trap game?

We drop from a current 5% chance to less than one percent this weekend.

We must win out and we must have help….

2 Likes

They’re all pink on the inside.

1 Like

the jesus win GIF

4 Likes

If Carolina beats Seattle and we beat Minny then I’ll feel pretty comfortable about our playoff hopes. And PHI beating NYG of course.

3 Likes

Until proven otherwise this will remain the most likely scenario for me.

1 Like

OK but what happens if the Giants and Wash tie again in there game next week?

So I ran the simulator and if the Giants and Wash were to tie, we can get in with one more loss

1 Like

You can basically throw all the scenarios out the window. The Lions need to win, win and win some more. 10-7 you are making the playoffs for sure. 1 loss and we aint making it.

5 Likes

If lions win out are they in for sure? Is there a screw sol way for lions to win out and still miss out on the playoffs?

Much less likely but i believe/assume there technically is a way it could fall that the lions are out at 10-7 but would require a dallas and philly fail job, someone can prove me wrong if i am

I feel like people are expecting way to much. The amount of things that need to go right for us to have a palyoff birth are just crazy and its just not going to happen this year realistically.

Odds are the rams pick will be closer to 10 than 2 and our pick will be top 15 not 20 through 32.

This team is getting better, we all see it. I just think that with a good draft and a free agency period where we actually spend some money to bring in much better players were going to start competing for a play spot next year and for multip years after that.

1 Like

Yes either Wash or Giants win 10 games and Seattle wins 10, Lions are out with 10 wins
The Giants could do that if they beat Wash, Minny and Eagles at home
Wash would have to beat Giants, Browns and then either Eagles or Dallas

Neither seem likely but I think Giants have the best chance of winning 10

3 Likes

Yes there several

As stated above:

Seattle gets 10 wins and either Washington or the giant also get to ten wins we are out, even if we get to ten wins as well

1 Like

Nothing matter unless we win tomorrow and keep the playoffs alive!! :crazy_face::+1::upside_down_face::pray::heart:

5 Likes