Lions @ Cardinals in-game thread

That was weird. I saw the picture load for about .5 seconds then it disappeared.
Edit…O.K. now its loaded.

Inactives just posted.

Ragnow and Melvin are in. Davis, Hand are the starters out

Da’Shawn Hand (elbow), David Blough, Travis Fulgham, Amani Oruwariye, Oday Aboushi and Beau Benzschawel also are inactive for the Lions.

Can you even see your screen?

Anyone getting nervous?

Who are you guys excited about seeing?

Snacks, Daniels and Flowers all on defense at the same time. I want to see that defensive line own the Arizona offensive line.

Id like to see Hockenson get his feet wet with real NFL football and see if his smoothness translates. Remember this is the first time most of the rookies will play more than 2 series of a game.

Barely!:rofl:

Replace nervous with excited and you nailed it.

same for me. i want to see the entire defensive front together since we haven’t seen much of them this preseason. it’s the key to our success on D. if that part ain’t working, especially snacks, so goes the defense

i also want to see how the new lions TE situation on offense looks when the bullets are flying. i think 2 maybe 3 of these TEs has the potential to really open up things on offense. perhaps even seeing 2 on the field at the same time under certain situations.

Sure glad to have some tasty bud…er, beer! Yeah!

Seriously, it’s been awhile since I’ve been this nervous on an opener.

All Day!!

Go Lions!

Typical…3rd and 1 - didn’t convert.

Someone needs to ask them…where are your testicals!

1 Like

yeah @dalemotown, they looked good and then that 3-1 which is a good place to be but then you can’t convert

1 Like

Anderson needed to put his head down on that and take on #58… He cut right into 2 defenders