Lions claim WR Josh Reynolds

I’m not sure what’s more sad.

1. We just collected another ex-Ram, kinda like how we used to collect Patriots.

2. The Rams #4 receiver from last year is now near #1 here instantly, or…

3. Even knowing the dismal track record of mid-season acquisitions at skill positions, I’m sadly still looking forward to seeing him play.

Please help me choose

6 Likes

He already the best wr the team has, and didn’t cost much at all. Goff has a wr he knows helps as well.

I will say that it is reported that Reynolds asked for his release. He would only have done that obviously knowing we would claim him, so he must really be about the PT and a chance to prove himself. It’s a good signing even if it fails. Because we were already failing.

3 Likes

Reynolds Highlights. Crazy how Goff looks like a totally different QB
[Josh Reynolds 2020-21 Rams Highlights || HD - YouTube]

2 Likes

OMG why doesn’t Holmes just TRY anything he can at WR!

OMG why is Holmes even trying at WR! He should just roll over and die!

4 Likes

Don’t forget that we’ve got Joe Camel Toe at QB.

1 Like

Camel Glas 2019 GIF

2 Likes

1 Like

The weird timing of Tyrell Williams release during the bye week and his injury settlement makes sense now!

That has to be one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen but it’s hilarious!

2 Likes

Can he play STs?

1 Like

Will Ferrell GIF

2 Likes

And his O-line sure looked healthy didn’t it?

I am in no way excusing some of the poor decisions or mis-haps with JG this year. I want to be clear on that. But I also don’t believe we’re seeing what Goff really is.

Preface that in the event Swift and JW are being productive, then:

I have said it before, give him 1. A healthy O-line (Decker may be back, that would help. At least we have bookends) - 2. A receiver or two running the right routes, and - 3. Three or more seconds to throw the damn ball… …and let’s see what happens.

A win? I dunno. Can’t predict defense or ST (Except Fox of course), or even Hock week-to-week). But I think we look a lot more like the team that stuck it out with the Ravens, Rams, 49ers, Vikings, etc than the team that got molly-whomped by the Packers and Eagles.

I’m more of a Marlboro man myself…

But hopefully he provides the sex appeal of a joe camel!!!

:rofl:

1 Like

wildlife camel GIF

1 Like

I’m going with this guy: smokes 40k of weed on a recurrent basis!! :herb:

1 Like

I don’t mind it at all.
I just didn’t want to commit to a mutli-year deal worth several million per season… or even a 1 year deal over the $2 million range. IIRC… some here thought he was worth more than $2 million per year.

I consider him a #4 type of WR… and with this team and the injuries… he may earn a role larger than that.
Certainly won’t mind if he takes a roster spot from Geronimo.

Maybe he will be motivated… he can’t be too happy that he didn’t even get an opportunity against the team that didn’t want him any longer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/6359249001

He was inactive as 5 other WRs played… including Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, Chester Rogers, and Marcus Johnson.

I disagree I will agre if he shows us but right now he is #4 an that counts the WR who is on IR

He was # 4 last season an he left I think to get more passes an that didn’t happen with Tenn. With Lions he should get thrown to but remember you can’t catch it till QB throws it…I think he can be a solid in a wr core we will see an he is playing for next season also

It will be interesting to see how they work JR into the offense and who he starts taking snaps away from. I’m guessing Hodge but idk.

The Rams made an attempt to acquire one of their former wideouts. Los Angeles placed a claim on wide receiver Josh Reynolds , according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler (via Twitter). Reynolds ended up getting claimed by the Lions thanks to their top waiver position.

5 Likes